Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blackfox

PC Optimiser

Guest Blackfox

:) i came across Pc Optimser through an Email allthough i vist the Web site often, i have graded my self and my Pc performance using this medium and still do. greet service.

ok Pc optimise, Well give it 6 months i did not know any thing about Computing, but progrms like this gave me... the oportunity to adjust my... registry settings, by explaining what it was they were giong to do before... doing anything, i tried, it worked.

open regedit and away i went, although changing values and creating them are very different. pc optimise showed me what to do, the result was doubleing my download spead, anyone affraid of they registry dont be, try registry explain at Download.com, i hadnt before i tried coz i had backed my registry up.

Summary... cool Program :lol: thx guys... Darren.

;) I did the same thing with optimize . the people at pcpitstop might want to change the way optimize works as to not let the person know what the program will do to optmize your system ,because if you now any thing about your regisrty the answers are all there provided buy optimize . this is just my opinion. i have since reverted back to my other internet optimizer. it gives me the performance i want. thanks for letting me rant. ;)

Guest Karakal

I've got one question for you blackfox..

When I go to the certain keys that it tells me to change and go to edit them, do I put in the values as decimal or hexadecimal??

My thinking would be in decimal but I'm not entirely sure.

Thanx!

I just bought it, installed it and got a big performance boost. It took about 15minutes , all in, and cost a few bucks. It would have taken me half the day to collect the info. from the free test and apply it to one machine, let alone three. A half-day of my time is worth about $150.

The licence, as I understand it , allows you to install it on your home machines. That's generous.

So, I got my machines tuned up, saved $120 and helped support the Pit all in one go.

It's a matter of attitude.

Anybody interested I got my old Pentium III past the 500 score mark and my nForce2 past 1500. In fact, my PIII download speed went from 519kb/s to 2139. Take a look at the test history. I ain't saying where my nForce4 has gone. :lol:

http://pcpitstop.com/TechExpress.asp?id=WRZLNWNWRZCSBP9U

P.S. The 100% cpu usage is a glitch that I've never been able to solve. It's actually 98% idle.

Edited by moon