Sign in to follow this  
Guest jyro

no activation code found

Guest jyro

I recieved my confirmation email and it dosen't show a serial number to use for activation, I looked up my invoice and after the download online , what do I use for a license key and user name? Neither was sent in the confirmation email or is listed when I look up my invoice. What's the point of online purchases if it dosen't work in the end. :help: :angry:

Edited by jyro

Guest vmcebollero

I'm in the same boat, with NO License KEY !!!! .... I liked the trial results, and am very disappointed with my initial experience with PC Pitstop ... VC :crash:

Guest TOlin12

I have the same problem! I received 2 emails...one had an order code, and a member code, but no activation code. I've purchased other downloads online and never had the problems I'm having with this one....... :rofl2:

Guest jyro

I have the same problem! I received 2 emails...one had an order code, and a member code, but no activation code. I've purchased other downloads online and never had the problems I'm having with this one....... :rofl2:

They sure didn't have any glitches billing our accounts. It's a shame no one checks in here every few hours to help us. May be they should rename the software to Pickpocket.

Looks to me like this thread is in the wrong forum. Will move it to PC Pitstop's Paid Products, I'll leave a redirect here so you can find it... ;) -kd5-

Guest laszdatt1

I have the same problem! I received 2 emails...one had an order code, and a member code, but no activation code. I've purchased other downloads online and never had the problems I'm having with this one....... rofl2.gif :mrgreen:

Guest Lobo

Your activation code is usually at the bottom of the page of the thank you e-mail you received, the next line under Digital Rights : :blink:

The same e-mail that also gives your order and billing information. :woot:

Guest channon
:mrsgreen::angry: I also purchased from with paypal, I checked the emails I received and there is nothing that even resembles a license number or user name. I thought PitStop was honest and reliable, but I am getting nothing but the run-around. I am not paying for this AGAIN!

Guest rpitt1

I have the same problem. I received the confirmation email that my order was processed, but I still have not received the license key. I tried to request the key to be re-downloaded, but the site stated that it did not recognize my email address. It found my email instantly to process my order, but I can not use the product without the key!!!

Guest bpickering

I've been emailing and phoning both PC PitStop and Computer Associates for the license/activation code and each company refers me to the other company saying it is not their problem. This has been going on since 28 Aug. One wants my password which I never set up and the other can't find my order altho I have given then the order and cumstomer numbers. I'm going to try to call Clark Howard in the morning.

bpickering,

CA has told us that in August there were about 500 people who ordered through CA and didn't get a license key. The problem was solved after that, but of course 500 is a very big number! CA was supposed to give you and the other 499 people license keys, and we have been trying to get them to do that. If they haven't responded, please go to our customer service page and send a message that Dave said to give you a license key because CA is not responding. Please include a link to this message and a copy of the CA emails you received so we can clear it up with CA.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

To confuse things further, the CA message calls the License Key either a "Serial Number" or "Digital Rights" depending on the message, but it is the same thing.