Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeannie Garrett

Gator

Guest Jeannie Garrett

Hi, I am having trouble with grator. I cann't seem to delete it. I have tried most everything. I am new at computers. These files keep coming up eg1ep process.dll, egnsengin.dll and gmt clinet app. Says it cann't not be deleated. Also cann'tdelete gmt, accessed denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and that the file is not currently in use. I have deleted some gmt files to the recycle bin and empty it. Please help me with this . Thank You Jeannie. :help: :help: : :woot:

it might also be listed as Precision Time, Date Mananger, Offer Companion, or eWallet

make sure you run the update check for Spybot before running the scan for spyware.

Guest raymonde

HI, the gator was not on add/remove. It was just listed there. I will work on this in the morning. I sure do apperciate alls help. On spybot which download should I do? Therer are many downloads and I want to get the right one. Thank You Jeannie :):mrgreen::P

Hi,,The new adaware is out just get it instead,,its a little more user friendly!!

If you like the free version will do everything you need for getting rid of spyware and kill that gator too.

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

And if you would like to run spybot also,,just get it here.but just let it remove items in red!!!!

http://shinobiresources.com/downloads.htm#SpyBot

RE: That gator thingie, how does that get into your computor any how, I have problems every now and again with that culprit! Any way to avoid it? I got the spybot. I like it! Thx.......Shakey :rolleyes:

Shakey sometimes its popups asking if you would like to DL thier fabulous and helpful software. I have also seen it bundled with other software, Gamespy Arcade used to try and get you to install it. :(

Guest raymonde
:mrwinky::rolleyes::mrgreen: Thank you for your help, I finally got rid of GATOR. It took me a while since I am new at this. Thank you, Jeannie Garrett :P:mrgreen:

Thats a very good site,,never tried that program but it sounds like a good idea to me!! thanks!!! :) v

Looks trustworthy if spywareinfo mentions it(at the bottom of the page)

SpywareBlaster has been mentioned at:

- SpywareInfo.com - The LangaList - Doxdesk.com -