Sign in to follow this  
Guest mike99

PAID but NO emails

Guest mike99
:angry: upset that at this time when I need the software no email(s) to indicate the registery key. Please explain.

Guest Wikiwiki
:( How do I get a license key to register my product? I purchased PC Pitstop Optimizer through PayPal, but have not gotten a license key. How long is it supposed to take to get the key? How do they send it, by snail mail? I would really like to use the software, but can not until I can register the product.

:( How do I get a license key to register my product? I purchased PC Pitstop Optimizer through PayPal, but have not gotten a license key. How long is it supposed to take to get the key? How do they send it, by snail mail? I would really like to use the software, but can not until I can register the product.

:welcome:

Sorry no one's answered yet. Please use the customer service form. You should get a quicker response that way.

http://pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

Guest Rick@Home

Maybe some one should look into the email problem? I received a receipt via email but no LICENSE KEY! Then when I use your form (from your link), It doesn't recognize my email address, yet I have received an email from PC Pitstop?

:crash:

Edited by Rick@Home

Guest rene flipo

Hello,

So I am not alone...

Bought PC Pitstop Optimize today, received a "thank you" message but no keys to get into the program, in spite of several requests. It this not a loss of money ?? I might ask for a refund if no solution is given.

:angry:

Guest grimbo114

I'm having the same problems. :help: Purchased through CA also. No registry key, and they don't "recognize" my email, but they sent me a comfirmation email. Wish I had known about this forum before I purchased, I don't think I would have. :crash:

Guest Lobo

Your activation code is usually at the bottom of the page of the thank you e-mail you received, the next line under Digital Rights : :blink:

The same e-mail that also gives your order and billing information. :woot:

Guest channon

I purchased through PayPay and have the same problem no user name or License #. I did contact them though their customer request page and all I am getting is the run-around, no such name no such email address. I feel like I have been ripped-off.

I think our shopping cart's mail system may be acting up, and of course it picked a holiday weekend to do so. If you haven't gotten an email, just send us a message through our customer service page.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

On that page you can also try to do a lookup using our automated form there, but if you can't find it just send us a message.

If you bought through Computer Associates they are supposed to handle the purchase and send your license key. However, we want you to be able to use the product! If you don't hear from them, drop us a line on the customer service page and we'll work it out.

Guest afret@flash.net

Dave,

Contact CA at 1-800-637-5858 or 1-800-656-5443. Had same problem. License issued by email immediately.