Sign in to follow this  
aaronlewis89

Random

Balmy 28 here today.. :P lil humid but nothin like u have...

That sucks!

i wish it was that temp here, im so ready for cold weather. ive run the air all night long on 54 at the thing says its 69 degrees in the house. geesh. i want it cold in here, i want lake effect snow when you turn on a faucet. this is just not acceptable. :(

I just realized I'm on a skittles and gumball-induced sugar rush after I caught myself dancing around in my chair even though no music is playing. I havent had so much fun doing nothing at all in a long time.

i want it cold in here, i want lake effect snow when you turn on a faucet. this is just not acceptable. :(

Remember that old saying "Carefull what you wish for" ?

LOL I can see it 5 months from now you will be like ..." :censored: snow!!!

There is never a simple medium with the weather.....at least not lately anyways... Somebody p'd off Mother Nature.. :unsure:

I just realized I'm on a skittles and gumball-induced sugar rush after I caught myself dancing around in my chair even though no music is playing. I havent had so much fun doing nothing at all in a long time.

you did not get those skittles or gumballs from a stranger did ya? :P

nessa-- without a doubt, ill :filtered: my head off about the snow. :)

Edited by Angela

oh and ladies, dont ever waste your hard earned money on Clinique High Impact Mascara. it is the lumpiest, most useless mess ive ever had. i love Clinique but this stuff is absolute crap.

dont ya hate it when you buy something expecting to get what you pay for and it turns out that the cheap stuff is actually better? :angry:

oh and ladies, dont ever waste your hard earned money on Clinique High Impact Mascara. it is the lumpiest, most useless mess ive ever had. i love Clinique but this stuff is absolute crap.

dont ya hate it when you buy something expecting to get what you pay for and it turns out that the cheap stuff is actually better? :angry:

"High Impact" mascara? :huh:

What the heck could that be all about? :blink:

I never pay high price I know better... :P

The cheap stuff is the best stuff.... when you pay a (s) load of money for something like that your only paying for the name.....

:woot:

What the heck could that be all about?  :blink:

its supposed to:

" Volumizes and lengthens lashes for a lusher, plusher, bolder look. Pure, deep colour adds impact."

and instead it clumps them all together and it comes out of the tube in this huge glob at the end and its a disaster. for almost $15 for mascara i expected a lot more. :grr:

nessa, i agree, but im picky about make up, shoes and purses. LOL.

Edited by Angela

its supposed to:

" Volumizes and lengthens lashes for a lusher, plusher, bolder look. Pure, deep colour adds impact."

and instead it clumps them all together and it comes out of the tube in this huge glob at the end and its a disaster.  for almost $15 for mascara i expected a lot more.  :grr:

....well....then.....why not try "low impact" mascara? :blink: Edited by Chopdoc

Hangover.

Ewww even worse, My rememdy for that is Bacon Eggs and Toast... Takes the yucky belly ache and the head thump away..

At least for me ;)

See I am good for something LOL....

Ahhh My post got deleted all is good sorry if it offended anyone.... ;)

See I am good for something LOL....

Ahhh My post got deleted all is good sorry if it offended anyone.... ;)

It was pretty clean actually. It was mainstream news and my link was to a legitimate health site. I think it just pushes the envelope here and it's safer to delete it.

Plus Angela was looking a little green around the gills over it.

It was pretty clean actually. It was mainstream news and my link was to a legitimate health site. I think it just pushes the envelope here and it's safer to delete it.

Nope I seen that .... so was I

Anyways...

Ill add to the random that Im glad Hockey is BACK :rocks:

FTR, i said nothing to no one about deleting anything. but it was getting to me.

nessa, there is always a reason. its all good, you did nothing wrong.

FTR, i said nothing to no one about deleting anything. but it was getting to me.

nessa, there is always a reason. its all good, you did nothing wrong.

ITs ok honest I know I didnt... :lol:

Ill repeat my last statement about hockey now

:rocks: