Sign in to follow this  
aaronlewis89

Random

What's not random is how hot it's gonna be in Ohio tomorrow.

Partly Cloudy / Wind High: 96° F

Precip: 20%

Partly cloudy and windy. Hot and humid. Heat index near 110F. High 96F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph.

Edited by brandon

Crack is the crack is the crack Crack is the crack is the crack Crack is the crack is the crack Crack is the crack is the crack Crack is the crack is the crack Crack is the crack is the crack Crack is the crack is the crack Crack is the crack is the crack Crack is the crack is the crack of the crack world.

Fettucini Alfredo is the crack of the Italian food world.

Edited by brandon

for real, i cant stop, im not even swayed by the 8% fat. just keep shoveling it in.

I know how you feel, I couldn't stop eating peanut butter crackers...

Still, just be glad you don't live with us. We literally eat enough food everyday to feed 6 people, and there's only 3 people living in our house...

i never eat like this, ever.

but im well on my way to being half way thru the box. the shame is starting to creep up.

Don't be ashamed that you like something...

If you want to be ashamed, eat as much as I do sometimes...

Try eating 3 Junior Bacon cheeseburgers from Wendy's, a medium fry, finish off a medium drink, and then get hungry 10 minutes later...

Just don't eat so much of the stuff as to affect your health.

I heard pregnant women have weird cravings, but whoa...

I got a craving earlier for an entire 16 oz. cup of sour cream. :blink:

Came thiiiiiis close to actually getting a spoon and going for it. I'm starting to scare myself.

:fear:

my god, you did it today?  are you nuts?  :blink:  :blink:

i put together a grill today, while the person responsible for the broken grill lounged inside watching cartoon network with haylee in the air conditioner, and i about died.

cant fathom a tranmission pull.  yikes.

well he really needed the help. damn brian woke me up at 12:45 to go to kendles and get a trans for his weird dsm (1.8L plymouth laser) So I roasted out there.

Then I ownd my wiring harness :mrgreen:

http://img331.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim03705wt.jpg

Edited by ThUnDeR

I heard pregnant women have weird cravings, but whoa...

I got a craving earlier for an entire 16 oz. cup of sour cream.  :blink: 

Came thiiiiiis close to actually getting a spoon and going for it. I'm starting to scare myself.

:fear:

Follow your cravings. Maybe you need Calcium. Or, at least have a potato wedge on the side if it makes you feel better. :)

I like these threads with no particular topic. They just seem more 'conversational' by that I mean, they seem more natural. You never know what topic is going to come up.

Edited by Flying Caveman

Follow your cravings.

Well, I went out and had enchiladas and smothered them in sour cream, so I feel better. I think Invision would have thrown up if I'd eaten that tub of sour like it was a pint of ice cream. :woot:

Then I ownd my wiring harness :mrgreen:

this is the original one? excellent. id wait til tuesday, its only gonna be like 80 then.

your a dedicated friend thunder, at 105 degrees brian would have been standing at Kendles by himself. :blank:

..^^^^^

.|...........|

{ [0]-[0] }

.|.....'.....|

..\..<>.. /

....|.....|

... ===

/............\

I present: Nerd Bart

Edited by DK64_MASTER

..^^^^^

.|...........|

{ [0]-[0] }

.|.....'.....|

..\..<>.. /

....|.....|

... ===

/............\

I present: Nerd Bart

Props and a :beer:.

this is the original one? excellent. id wait til tuesday, its only gonna be like 80 then.

your a dedicated friend thunder, at 105 degrees brian would have been standing at Kendles by himself. :blank:

lol thx.

He helped me big time with my engine swap so I really couldnt decline seeing as he really needed the help.

And yes the original harness of all the things hooked up to a computer. Since I'm running no computer, I had no use for any one of those sensors. I feel free of the computer beast :woot:

and insomnia does suck, its 3:36 and im still up :blank:

blah. this just sucks. and haylee has a pool party to go to tonight at 6:00. Ill die out in this kind of heat for an hour and a half. but at least im not out pulling transmissions at kendles. :P

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...ANTELOPE-BOONE-BURT-BUTLER-CASS-CEDAR-COLFAX-CUMING-DODGE-DOUGLAS- FREMONT-GAGE-HARRISON-JEFFERSON-JOHNSON-KNOX-LANCASTER-MADISON-MILLS- MONONA-MONTGOMERY-NEMAHA-OTOE-PAGE-PAWNEE-PIERCE-PLATTE- POTTAWATTAMIE-RICHARDSON-SALINE-SARPY-SAUNDERS-SEWARD-SHELBY-STANTON- THURSTON-WASHINGTON-WAYNE- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...OMAHA...NORFOLK...LINCOLN...FALLS CITY... COLUMBUS AND BEATRICE 409 AM CDT SUN JUL 24 2005

...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...

HEAT INDICES SHOULD REACH 103 TO 110 DEGREES AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON... BUT SOME RELIEF IS EXPECTED TONIGHT.

A HEAT ADVISORY IS ISSUED WHEN HIGH HUMIDITIES ARE EXPECTED TO COMBINE WITH HOT TEMPERATURES TO MAKE IT FEEL LIKE IT IS 105 DEGREES OR GREATER. PERSONS IN THE ADVISORY AREA ARE URGED TO AVOID PROLONGED WORK IN THE SUN...OR IN POORLY VENTILATED AREAS. ALSO...DRINK PLENTY OF WATER...EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THIRSTY. TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AIR CONDITIONING IF POSSIBLE.

CHILDREN...THE ELDERLY AND PEOPLE WITH CHRONIC AILMENTS ARE USUALLY THE FIRST TO SUFFER FROM THE HEAT. HEAT EXHAUSTION...CRAMPS...OR IN EXTREME CASES HEAT STROKE CAN RESULT FROM PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THESE CONDITIONS. HEAT STRESS HAS A CUMULATIVE AFFECT ON PEOPLE. SEVERAL DAYS OF HOT TEMPERATURES CAN BE DANGEROUS. FRIENDS...RELATIVES OR NEIGHBORS SHOULD CHECK ON PEOPLE WHO MAY BE AT RISK.

Edited by Angela

Stay cool Angela.... I dont envy you at all :(

Balmy 28 here today.. :P lil humid but nothin like u have...

That sucks!

um 28 Celcius of course lol forgot that part :rolleyes:

Edited by nessa