Sign in to follow this  
Rebel=UK=

Police Shoot Man dead

Story at 5:44pm GMT

A spokesman for London's Metropolitan Police said only: "the gentleman shot at Stockwell today has yet to be identified, so it would be impossible to link him to anything at this stage."

Police said the shooting was part of an operation directly linked to an "anti-terrorist" probe.

I agree its hard to know at this stage but if he failed to comply with police requests then I think they would be well justified in their decisions.

As for the PC brigade and the human rights lot, they need to be careful before jumping the gun (no pun intended). People will stop taking them seriously if all they can do is immediately condemn such events.

Initial reports suggest he was a threat so that's good enough for me.

Then again, if he did have explosives you'd think they'd tell us by now...

not necessairly, they are too afraid of being wrong to openly admit it for sure too soon.

and btw neo, your avatar kicks :filtered:. my favorite. :beer:

much better than some around here, cough, cough, fragged, cough.....

not necessairly, they are too afraid of being wrong to openly admit it for sure too soon.

I meant explosives on his person. He COULD have them stashed away at home though, however.

and btw neo, your avatar kicks :filtered:.  my favorite.  :beer:

much better than some around here, cough, cough, fragged, cough.....

Thanx. :mrgreen:

It was actually fragged's avatar that reminded me of that album cover. :lol:

is that outkast, neo?

yessir! Edited by Neo X1

Guest fragged one

fragged, take down that avatar. please. ill beg.

not as long as mr. bush and company wipe their :filtered: with our fourth amendment.

not as long as mr. bush and company wipe their :filtered: with our fourth amendment.

sigh.

sigh.

edit.... if i say im against the patriot extensions will you take it down. i might be, depending on what chop shows me.

Edited by Angela

Police have confirmed that he was not one of the 4 bombers from yesterday , and as yet , they are unable to identify the body......... however they have arrested someone else who was one of them , in the same area as the original shootings ...later this afternoon......

Israeli security experts have recommended to our police multiple head shots is the only way to deal with suicide bombers ....

I hope the police are not dealt with harshly ......

One trade off ...Londons crime rate is going to drop

One Problem with the States is that there are just too many police agencies. All with different uniforms. all carrying weapons, From Federal agencies, State, County, City police. Even the G.D. parking meter attendants dressed up like they're on the F*ing SWAT team are packin' Then there are local private security companies who are allowed to carry weapons.

I'm sometimes in 4 different counties and 4 different cities in one day. How I'm I supposed to know what the real police look like? :shrug:

I for individuals owning guns, but I have to say... If I were a terrorist, I'd get my self a uniform :blink: People don't question authority enough.

Guest fragged one

One Problem with the States is that there are just too many police agencies. All with different uniforms. all carrying weapons, From Federal agencies, State, County, City police. Even the G.D. parking meter attendants dressed up like they're on the F*ing SWAT team are packin' Then there are local private security companies who are allowed to carry weapons.

I'm sometimes in 4 different counties and 4 different cities in one day. How I'm I supposed to know what the real police look like? :shrug:

I for individuals owning guns, but I have to say... If I were a terrorist, I'd get my self a uniform :blink: People don't question authority enough.

i have never seen a parking attendent with a gun before. :blink:

I kid you not!

I would go downtown and take some pictures, but downtown is my state capital, so I might get shot.

That's sad... :erm:

They (cops) have been a little touchy since this http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?.../17/MN74633.DTL happened.

One time when I was downtown, a cop was going to give us (my mom, my brother, and me) a ticket for jaywalking. I think you get about 2 seconds to cross the intersection before the light changes. He only gave us a warning, but come on, you have got to be kidding me. What a waste of skin that :filtered: is.

Well I'm impressed...just read a whole 3-4 page thread and no major fights on a touchy subject...had to go make sure I was really at the pitstop...

Well I'm impressed...just read a whole 3-4 page thread and no major fights on a touchy subject...had to go make sure I was really at the pitstop...

CLOSE IT QUICK AND PIN IT SO IT CAN SERVE AS AN EXAMPLE! :woot:

CLOSE IT QUICK AND PIN IT SO IT CAN SERVE AS AN EXAMPLE!  :woot:

Geeze...they close them when there's trouble, then they close them when there's not.....

:lol: :beer: :beer:

Edited by Chopdoc