Sign in to follow this  
Guest fragged one

"patriot" act extension

The bill called for making permanent 14 of 16 provisions of the original law, passed in the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and scheduled to expire at the end of this year. It also gave a 10-year extension to two provisions -- one allowing roving wiretaps and another allowing searches of library and medical records -- that triggered passionate arguments between Democrats and Republicans.

Three words: No Freaking Way!

Permanent? I got yer permanent right here! :angry:

Searching medical records? I think you folks know how I might feel about that one....nothing is more private in my view...your medical records contain anything and everything down to your most intimate secrets....NOBODY who is not the patient or the pateint's doctor and other clinicians directly in pursuit of patient care has the right to those records. You need them for something important like a criminal trial? Get a subpoena.

EDIT: Thanks for fixing the link. :beer: :beer:

Edited by Chopdoc

:P

Guess if we got to stop IDIOTS Blowing up people, we got to bite the Bullet, Chop?

Only the Guilty will get caught out anyway?

:beer: :beer:

Edited by Drovers Dog

I have nothing to hide, Mate!

That's nice for you. You are not an American, do not enjoy American freedoms nor know what it would be like to enjoy them, and the Patriot Act does not affect you.

As for the medical records, I am glad you have nothing to hide.

But MANY do...like women who have been abused. There are pictures of their genitalia in there. You ever have surgery? You know there might be naked pictures of you in there as part of the surgical record?

So you don't have anything to hide...neither do I...but you still can't see my medical record.

But MANY do...like women who have been abused. There are pictures of their genitalia in there. You ever have surgery? You know there might be naked pictures of you in there as part of the surgical record?

Would have to agree on this point , there is no need for any one to see a medical record, unless its a doctor or a patient. I for one would not appreciate some offical looking at any of my medical history, regardless of anything in there ,

How does a medical record pertain to terrorism anyways? :huh:

Would have to agree on this point , there is no need for any one to see a medical record, unless its a doctor or a patient. I for one would not appreciate some offical looking at any of my medical history, regardless of anything in there ,

How does a medical record pertain to terrorism anyways? :huh:

Just got be honest? I don't care what Records of mine or yours they Check out?

If it stops just one Person being KILLED, it is worthwhile!

I have nothing to HIDE, if someone wants to look at Pictures of my Gentiles, No big Deal!

I might get some Cyber Lovers :rofl3::rofl3:

Looks like I'm going to be exercising my second amendment rights very soon. :angry:

Edited by Neo X1

Just got be honest? I don't care what Records of mine or yours they Check out?

If it stops just one Person being KILLED, it is worthwhile!

And that I can understand totally, but I dont see how looking at someone "yeehaww" is going to help aide in the saving of a life?

I might get some Cyber Lovers  :rofl3:  :rofl3:

:eek::P lol

Looks like I'm going to be exercising my second amendment rights very soon. :angry:

Just tell me how you can do that on an Iternational Forum, Mate?

I am real Curious?

Just tell me how you can do that on an Iternational Forum, Mate?

I am real Curious?

What are you talking about? :huh:

My concern is......those who would display my private issues on the web.....medical...whatever,,,,and no one can say they wouldn't....cause it's happening

My concern is......those who would display my private issues on the web.....medical...whatever,,,,and no one can say they wouldn't....cause it's happening

Exactly, Its a sad world when we have to give up our utmost private and personal information in order to keep ourselves safe :blank:

And I still wanna know what good lookin at a "yeehaww" is gunna do ???? Dover :P:p

Exactly, Its a sad world when we have to give up our utmost private and personal information in order to keep ourselves safe :blank:

And I still wanna know what good lookin at a "yeehaww" is gunna do ???? Dover :P:p

At least you have a sense of humour, Mate?

At least you have a sense of humour, Mate?

Of course... just cant seem to spell today LOL :blushing:

DROVERS there thats better.. Im still lookin for my explanation tho ;)

Of course... just cant seem to spell today LOL :blushing:

DROVERS there thats better.. Im still lookin for my explanation tho ;)

Not a problem, Mate!

Private and Personal information are just that, Private and Personal

There are just certain things the government doesnt have the right to make public.

IMO B)

Edited by nessa