Sign in to follow this  
Drovers Dog

I am totally Disgusted!

Does anyone else see the similarities between Volt and Chopdoc? :erm:

Well... now that you mention it...

they both like long walks on the beach, computers, have the same favorite color, can be caught dancing in the rain on moonlit nights... :mrgreen:

Well... now that you mention it...

they both like long walks on the beach, computers, have the same favorite color, can be caught dancing in the rain on moonlit nights... :mrgreen:

....just not with each other. :lol:

....just not with each other. :lol:

yes of course...

:shifty: can't let out the secret while jazzy's on the board... shh....

They both go for redheaded Brits?  :erm:

Now that you mention it....there was this young lady in London....... :bad:

:unsure:

Gee I liked London....... :mrwinky:

Now that you mention it....there was this young lady in London.......  :bad:

:unsure:

Gee I liked London....... :mrwinky:

Heck was that you? :help:

Heck was that you? :help:

That was you?!

OMG!

Listen...I'm really sorry about that "thing" at the Pub...... and then again later.....

really.....

:help:

Correct me if i am wrong DD, but I think what you are saying is:

The whole world has been trying to unite/get along with each other,

(Building Bridges) with all the atrocities that have happened in the past......

And, there are a few bad apples on the tree that have gone rotten? and want to tear the bridges down.........

Let me know if thats what you are saying :

If so I totally agree with you :)

Kind regards

wendi

:P

You got that one dead right, Mate.

Maybe you should consider a Job as an Intrepter, instead of an Entertainer?

Everyone knows what happens if there are bad apples in the Barrel!

What about people just relax a bit and show the World that the Pit is some where to be very Proud of, no matter from where you come from.

:oreo: :beer: :beer:

Hey DD, since it apears that everone on this thread but Wendi had ya all wrong. Why did you not better explain yourself to begin with? It would have eliminated all the confusion. There are many times people get misinterpreted when writing but if I am misinterpreted, I usually explain in better detail when I realize it.

Glad everyone sees what you really meant. I agree with you wholeheartedly. The acts of 9/11 and the recent London Bombings definately cause bridges to fall. But I feel most of the time those bridges are built back up stronger and better so that those rotten apples dont win.

True words DD

Most people in this World are trying so hard to create a Bridge for all of us to walk on, but a few Idiots don't want that to happen.

Those people TOTALLY SICKEN me!

:beer: :beer:

Sorry if people could not understand what a "Bridge" was?

"Something resembling or analogous to this structure in form or function: a land bridge between the continents; a bridge of understanding between two countries."

Link

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Bridge

Didnt say you weren't clear but if you read the responses, it was obvious people misunderstood. Just thought that when you did read people misunderstand you accidentally, you would have cleared the air. If I mean to attack someone then so be it, But when I meant nothing by it, I like to be understood for what I meant. I believe it's my responsibility to make sure I am represented the way I intend. If I am misunderstood, they my point is lost and there is no meaning to my post.

No worries... glad we understand now and your words for the past attrocities like 9/11 and London and those bridges are extremely clear.

Wendi... WENDI .. W E N D I

please... I beseech you...

visit here more frequently.. you translated DD for us all and thats a first B)

you rock :rocks:

:note2: Like a bridge over troubled water :note2:

I am still trying to figure out if Drovers said the aussies had a few bridges up their sleeves :lol:

DD... I may not always understand your posts but I feel you always have good intentions and a nice person. :beer: :beer:

Didnt say you weren't clear but if you read the responses, it was obvious people misunderstood. Just thought that when you did read people misunderstand you accidentally, you would have cleared the air. If I mean to attack someone then so be it, But when I meant nothing by it, I like to be understood for what I meant. I believe it's my responsibility to make sure I am represented the way I intend. If I am misunderstood, they my point is lost and there is no meaning to my post.

No worries... glad we understand now and your words for the past attrocities like 9/11 and London and those bridges are extremely clear.

I guess this really highlights what people have been trying to say.

ALL Countries are represented on the Pit. Each Country has different ways of saying things, quite innocently. What we ALL have to try to do is recognise that and read carefully what people are saying before we jump in, not understanding what they are saying. I am fully aware that some times I am just as Guilty of it as the next person. Hence why I always apologise if I think I have said the wrong thing to upset someone. I don't use an Apology as an excuse, rather an admission that I may have inadvertantly said something to upset someone. Guess you could say, I am just trying to be Neighbourly. As you can see we even spell differently to other Guys and Gals, but that doesn't mean that we are taking the Mickey out of you.

I agree with most of what you said (all the stuff I understood :lol: ) but I think its just as important if we are misunderstood, we should clarify it as soon as possible to avoid getting into flaming wars for no reason.

Drovers is that you typing or your girlfriend? that was amazing!!

Shh! TracyLynn.....

Next they will want me to be like that all the time, then noone will read what I Post!

:oreo: :beer: :beer:

I guess this really highlights what people have been trying to say.

ALL Countries are represented on the Pit. Each Country has different ways of saying things, quite innocently. What we ALL have to try to do is recognise that and read carefully what people are saying before we jump in, not understanding what they are saying. I am fully aware that some times I am just as Guilty of it as the next person. Hence why I always apologise if I think I have said the wrong thing to upset someone. I don't use an Apology as an excuse, rather an admission that I may have inadvertantly said something to upset someone. Guess you could say, I am just trying to be Neighbourly. As you can see we even spell differently to other Guys and Gals, but that doesn't mean that we are taking the Mickey out of you.

Damn! Can't find a ? or some ! in there anywhere!!!!!11one!1

OK! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DD? :angry::(