Sign in to follow this  
Angela

Are the Minuteman the answer?

Pull yourself together, soldier. :lol:

There is use for guru's suggestion.

Edited by moon

Border Patrol, whether military or minuteman may not make any difference whatsoever, very soon.

Congress looks to be moving favorably on legislation to further remove restrictions on trade and un-restricted passage across both Canadian and Mexican borders.

Looks like they want a Pan-NorthAmerica, much like the EU.

Won't work and will lead to disaster, but I doubt that will stop Congress.... Especially since President Bush is speaking out in FAVOR or the legislation.

We may be one happy (corrupt) family, very soon.

Regards

you bet they do. food stamps, medicare, afdc, you name it. hell we let them get a drivers license.

do you know how many pregnant women sneak across the border so they can have a baby born in a US hospital on all of our dimes? the second that baby is born its a citizen and we dont throw our own people out as a general rule and by default mom is now safe too.

the ins is the wart on the rear end of this country. its a free for all, a circus, its shameful.

How does one apply for welfare....or anything for that matter....without a social security number?

I know Arnold and some of his type are pushing for such things but my impression was that it hasn't actually gotten very far.

But I don't know really.

Of course I know that preganant women sometimes try to gain entry to have their babies....but you seem to have inside information here so I will sit back and learn something. No, I don't know how many. Please tell me.

How does one apply for welfare....or anything for that matter....without a social security number?

Because having a number is not a requirement, only that you have applied for one

Come to California

I have a friend who has been in the construction field for many years and has licenses for electrician, plumber, and installing fire suprresion systems he can not find a job here that will pay him more than 10-15 dollars an hour, because there are many contractors here that have no problem in hiring illegal's for 6-7 dollars an hour.

:P

Why don't you people Vote?

No Offense intended nor meant to anyone!

We had a bit of a Problem here in Aussieland with Illegals, they got shipped off to other Islands, then it stopped! A few ships diddn't make it, so we jailed the Captains of them!

Once they knew we were fair Dinkum (serious), I guess they gave up!

:cheers::cheers:

Because having a number is not a requirement, only that you have applied for one

I see.

Are there any statistics available for the number of illegals on Welfare?

EDIT: My research so far indicates it requires falsified documents.....unless they have US born children....then they can collect in the name of their children....

There are around 10 million or so illegals in the country by averaging the estimates....no welfare estimates yet....

Edited by Chopdoc

but you seem to have inside information here so I will sit back and learn something. No, I don't know how many. Please tell me.

i dont have inside information smartass.

and i recon www.google.com works fine on your computer too.

so there.

i dont have inside information smartass.

and i recon www.google.com works fine on your computer too.

so there.

I wasn't being a smartass. I thought you knew, your question to me implied that you did.

I am on Google in another window right now.

we do vote dd, we have passed legislation in california more than once and every time its thrown out by our courts for various reasons.

:P

That is great, Mate.

The Media got it wrong again? You Guys all Vote like us guys? If we don't Vote we can either get a hefty Fine or go to Gaol?

:beer:

Can someone explain to me why a Mexican would risk his life to cross the border illegally, something he knows is wrong?

I'll tell you why - there's no other choice.

Life sucks and then you die.

If I were on boarder duty, probably sooner then later.

Why don't you people Vote?

No Offense intended nor meant to anyone!

We had a bit of a Problem here in Aussieland with Illegals, they got shipped off to other Islands, then it stopped! A few ships diddn't make it, so we jailed the Captains of them!

Once they knew we were fair Dinkum (serious), I guess they gave up!

Voting is not the answer, it just is not that simple

An unfortunate fact is the not in my back yard syndrome, and that there seems to be a wishy washy police on ilegals, Your OK if you can get here but don't let us catch you.

Seems to me rather than spending money on catching folks there needs to be a set policy

and guide lines in place for those that want to come to this country by way of sneaking in

but as of yet that is just not the case.

There is a very large illegal population in my area it is a well known fact that for the most part the authorities just ignore the problem except in case of illegal activity then they pounce and deport folks in large numbers

I am on Google in another window right now.

ok, took it wrong, happens.

and ive got it. see how friendly i am?

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/issue...hor_babies.html

from another link:

As many as 10,000 illegals cross the 1,940-mile-long border with Mexico each day. About 33 percent are caught

In Los Angeles, 95 percent of outstanding homicide warrants are for illegal aliens, as are 66 percent of fugitive felony warrants. The notorious 18 Street Gang has 20,000 members, of whom 60 to 80 percent are illegal aliens, according to the California Department of Justice and the Los Angeles Police Department,

and this ought to :filtered: any american off:

American hospitals welcome 'anchor babies.' Illegal alien women come to the hospital in labor and drop their little anchors, each of whom pulls its illegal alien mother, father, and siblings into permanent residency simply by being born within our borders.

Anchor babies... instantly qualify for public welfare aid. Between 300,000 and 350,000 anchor babies annually become citizens because of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: 'All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside.'

In 2003 in Stockton, California, 70 percent of the 2,300 babies born in San Joaquin General Hospital's maternity ward were anchor babies, and 45 percent of Stockton children under age six are Latino (up from 30 percent in 1993). In 1994, 74,987 anchor babies in California hospital maternity units cost $215 million and constituted 36 percent of all Medi-Cal births. Now they account for substantially more than half....

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/artic...2005spring.html

blood pressure warning.

There are about 200,000 that get benefits....out of about 10 million....

Tha is 2%.....

Yet I am to believe it is so common?

It looks like by far the vast majority are working for their money......

I don't know for sure yet, but I suspect that a greater proportion of those social sevices is paid to Americans committing fraud than it is to illegals....I'm looking....we'll see....

Edited by Chopdoc

Not if I catch em on my job site. ;)

I don't know for sure yet, but I suspect that a greater proportion of those social sevices is paid to Americans committing fraud than it is to illegals....I'm looking....we'll see....

:roller: no, they are not working for thier money chop.

not all of them or even a majority of them.

and welfare in general is corrupt. woman is in a bind and has a small child to care for, not a problem with me if we help her out with food, and other stuff. im all for it.

same woman, same problems, still on welfare, has yet another baby. you have just doubled your problem.

yet another baby. still on welfare.

thats whats wrong. we reward these women with more money for having more babies. if you cant feed the kid or kids ya got you should lose your welfare benefits for getting pregnant. birth control at planned parenthood is on a sliding scale if im not mistaken.

no excuse.

Not if I catch em on my job site. ;)

Oh, I say get rid of them too. But To say that they are here on welfare seems to be inaccurate....by far.

This is interesting information on Welfare fraud:

http://www.ucowf.org/news.hwmc-08-17-2003.htm

Still looking for the raw statistic about haow many American citizens defraud welfare though....

:roller:  no, they are not working for thier money chop.

not all of them or even a majority of them.

and welfare in general is corrupt.  woman is in a bind and has a small child to care for, not a problem with me if we help her out with food, and other stuff.  im all for it.

same woman, same problems, still on welfare, has yet another baby.  you have just doubled your problem. 

yet another baby.  still on welfare.

thats whats wrong.  we reward these women with more money for having more babies.  if you cant feed the kid or kids ya got you should lose your welfare benefits for getting pregnant.  birth control at planned parenthood is on a sliding scale if im not mistaken.

no excuse.

Can you show me something regarding that?

I have links to such things as the United Council on Welfare Fraud, the USGAO, and others that I am getting my info from. I have not posted them because that seems to irritate some people....but then the same people later ask for links....so I am not sure what to do..... :blink:

Do you have any stats on that?

Yes, Welfare is generally corrupt....and Americans are defrauding it left and right.....some aliens too....but it looks like mostly Americans so far.....

I have met a few illegal aliens...and they all work...I don't know any on Welfare....but of course I have only met a handful, so it obviously isn't an accurate representation.

Edited by Chopdoc

I don't care how they are stealing from me, whether it is by milking the welfare system, or stealing jobs from legitimate "American" citizens.

If I catch em on my job site, they won't be working in this country ever again.

I can honestly say I have never hurt anyone by accident.

Have big machine, diggem deep holes.

Edited by Bruce

americans committing welfare fraud and people who sneak into my country and reap the benefits due to americans are two different issues!

its not just welfare chop. its crime run amuck. its the cost of deporting them. its so much i cant begin to go into it.

my stupid thirteen year old cousin is pregnant. yep, daddy is in this country illegal. he got busted, is being deported. she wont get a dime of child support from him, he can use the baby when its born to stay or come back, and as long as hes in mexico her parents cant file statutory rape charges on him.

shes screwed, hes a loser.

its wrong and i say if citizens want to patrol the borders to keep them out, let them.

actually, honestly, i say shut em down, tighten both borders up. closed. fort knox closed.

I don't care how they are stealing from me, whether it is by milking the welfare system, or stealing jobs from legitimate "American" citizens.

If I catch em on my job site, they won't be working in this country ever again.

I can honestly say I have never hurt anyone by accident.

Have big machine, diggem deep holes.

Your death threats are clear. I am sure they will stay away from you.

By the way, my cousin ended up married to one as well, I have told the story here before. I don't hate people over it. The family dealt with it and he is back where he belongs. Done.

Edited by Chopdoc

I surely hope so.

Last time I made them up close and personal, they all piled into the van they arrived in, and never returned. :tup:

i commend you bruce. if only more people in charge felt the same as you.

chop, to me it boils down to i just dont care. they are here illegal and i dont care what the circumstances are. we have enough problems in america without taking on someone else and that set of issues.

abuse welfare or dont. you should not have it in the first place.

work hard or dont. your taking a job from a man or woman who is american and has been desperatly looking for work for six months.

get out. thats it. get out.