Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

Post Your Rig's Pic's Here

turned out to be 1080p... it's a pos tv.. it's a great monitor... like my original post, this started out just trying to make more room in the garage... it's turned into what, creative art.. useful creativity.. invention, the cruelty of man.. i'm just happy i can open the car doors an jack it up an work on it.. can't wait to lay out the garage computer...

:lol:

:geezer:

not strictly my rig, but a pic of my battle station from a few days ago.

Posted Image

Edited by badbinary

I have a ten digit processor, the memory while very fast forgets things every now and again, however it has one hell of an exhaust fan, a bit noisy at times but works extremely well. :rofl3:

I don't have proper lighting for it right now, but this is how my rig is looking. I'm waiting on some NZXT LED Sleeved lighting to come my way tomorrow, and as soon as that is up I will have some more proper pictures. I got the idea of this rig with the colors to kinda match my 2013 Camaro ZL1.

Posted Image

Posted Image

:clap:

that second pic confused me but assume it's upside down, is that the psu over the top of where i'd expect to see a big cpu heatsink? if so what clearance does it leave for the cpu heatsink? take it, it must need a low profile cpu heatsink or a watercooled unit that you've got.

looks like a skylake itx build to me, so what are the specs of everything installed including that case? don't think i've seen one like it before.

:b33r:

Edited by terry1966

:clap:

that second pic confused me but assume it's upside down, is that the psu over the top of where i'd expect to see a big cpu heatsink? if so what clearance does it leave for the cpu heatsink? take it, it must need a low profile cpu heatsink or a watercooled unit that you've got.

looks like a skylake itx build to me, so what are the specs of everything installed including that case? don't think i've seen one like it before.

:b33r:

No it's not upside down, the case is designed so that the graphics card is on top and can be seen through the plexi glass window...as seen on first pic. It has a liquid cooler, the pump is under the PSU and the cooler is down on the bottom. The SSD card is on the front as shown in the first pic. The emblem is an alien head with red eyes though it's hard to see. Yes it's ITX with an SFX psu.

Specs:

i7 4790

GTX 970

16 gigs ram

Here is an another view, maybe it won't look as confusing.

fc0279.jpg

5pg6bk.jpg