Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

Post Your Rig's Pic's Here

Oh well.. someone else taught me how to do it, I do it myself.. Just take a long pen/screw driver, and start rolling the cables in it.. You can even do the regular fan cables, 4 pin molex..

Although as soon as I can afford one, I'll be getting a HAF 932, I have a triple rad sitting.. But I'll only be getting it when I really really need it..

After finally snagging my friend's camera I was able to take some shots. This demon of a computer has parts carried from three of my previous builds. This is before I did a recent cleanup of the interior and tried to clean it up some more.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ShadowPredator

It's not much to look at, but it runs well. Back in the day it would have been known as a sleeper.

I didn't know the front was so dirty until I saw the pic.

Nice straight cuts on the motherboard tray, eh? :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice I_G.. Lian Li case I guess.. very nice..

What's that PCB right under the video card that have molex and other wires plugged in to..

Hi Everyone, It's been such a long time ever since I've placed my cursor into these forums. So far I only remember IntelGuy of course since him and ShoGun have been here for the longest, probably since the beginning. I use to go by the name of A+2AMD as you can tell by my old pervious login username; I love AMD, and till today I still do. As matter of fact I've built my new Frankenstein and you bet your bottoms its ALIVE!

Specs:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @3.4 Ghz (OC'd just a tad)

Corsair H50 CPU cooler

Corsair Dominator DDR 3 DC Mode PC1600 2X2GB (4GB)

MSi NF750-G55

EVGA Geforce GTX 470 (Stock Edition)

Corsair HX850W PSU

Cooler Master CM690 Chasis w/ Windowed side panel

Western Digital Scorpio 750GB 32MB Cache

Western Digital Green 640GB 16MB Cache (For Media Storage & System Backup w/ Acronis)

Here are my rigs mug shots, BEWARE. Posted Image One more thing is that I'll be doubling that video card with another GTX470 in SLI mode somewhere in the near future and might also consider another Pair of Corsair Dominator 4GB RAM. Please let me know what you think. Any suggestions would be awesomely appreciated.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ndelafe

very nice.. :clap:

be interested to know how that cooler is working and what your oc/temps are.

sure i read somewhere it worked best sideways(ie name reading top to bottom/or bottom to top :shrug: ) so inlet was underneath and not side by side also having the rad the other way around so any air got trapped at top of rad instead of circulating through cpu block. :shrug:

if your temps are good tho, why mess with it. :lol:

nice pc.. :clap:

:b33r:

very nice.. Posted Image

be interested to know how that cooler is working and what your oc/temps are.

sure i read somewhere it worked best sideways(ie name reading top to bottom/or bottom to top Posted Image ) so inlet was underneath and not side by side also having the rad the other way around so any air got trapped at top of rad instead of circulating through cpu block. Posted Image

if your temps are good tho, why mess with it. Posted Image

nice pc.. Posted Image

Posted Image

Temps are pretty, dough i havn't really played with voltage yet, 3.2 to 3.4 doesn't really take so much work to get OC'd but i can surely post some temps of it being clocked to the highest stable i've gotten it to, which is 3.8ghz. Also yeah i decided to have the fan flipped Trowing airflow out the box for the reason that i have my front three fans as intakes, Yeah you def. don't want air pressuring inside the case, so i kinda had to use my own screws from the back of the case to mount the raidiator at that position, thankfully the radiator has screw holes on both sides, but i've heard of people adding a second fan, but i'm still researching some more on that second fan topic. Here are my temps and voltages, on 3.4Ghz.

Posted Image

Here's my stable 3.8ghz ran stabalizer tests and such, also i ran a 3dmark 06 benchmark, here ya go

Posted Image

Edited by ndelafe

So far all in all, only spent ~$250 on this build! Mobo, P4 chip and 1 IDE ribbon are used or recycled from other systems. All else is brand new.

Here's my current system as it sits

http://i6.photobucke...ff/HPIM0914.jpg

Hood popped

http://i6.photobucke...ff/HPIM0911.jpg

GeForce 6200 and Azio AWD102N Wireless N card

http://i6.photobucke...ff/HPIM0913.jpg

AOpen MX4SGI-4DN2 mobo, 2.8GHz P4 Northwood HT, AVC copper HSF w/70mm fan

http://i6.photobucke...ff/HPIM0912.jpg

Nice clean build. :tup: My second build was a P4 2.8. Overclocked like a banshee. :clap:

Yup, I had one of those too, that was a great rig. Ah, the good ol days. :rolleyes:

New build.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CPU|i7-2600k D2@4.5ghz HT/On

Motherboard|ASUS Sabertooth Rev. 3.0 (P67)|

Memory|Corsair Dom. 8GB CMP4GX3M2B1600C88-8-8-24/1.65v|

Graphics Card|SLI EVGA GTX 560 Ti (1.07/940/2150/Stable)|

Hard Drive|WD Black 750+500+500|

Sound Card|On Board|

Power Supply|Corsair HX850w|

Case|Corsair 600T w/ Side Mesh Panel X2 120mm XIGMTEK|

CPU cooling|Corsair H50 Push/Pull|

GPU cooling|Reference Cooler by EVGA|

OS|Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit|

Monitor|LG E2350V @ 1920x1080|

New build.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CPU|i7-2600k D2@4.5ghz HT/On

Motherboard|ASUS Sabertooth Rev. 3.0 (P67)|

Memory|Corsair Dom. 8GB CMP4GX3M2B1600C88-8-8-24/1.65v|

Graphics Card|SLI EVGA GTX 560 Ti (1.07/940/2150/Stable)|

Hard Drive|WD Black 750+500+500|

Sound Card|On Board|

Power Supply|Corsair HX850w|

Case|Corsair 600T w/ Side Mesh Panel X2 120mm XIGMTEK|

CPU cooling|Corsair H50 Push/Pull|

GPU cooling|Reference Cooler by EVGA|

OS|Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit|

Monitor|LG E2350V @ 1920x1080|

Howdy J!NX and Welcome to The PIT!!

Nice looking rig ya' got there, how do you like the performance??

:geezer:

Howdy J!NX and Welcome to The PIT!!

Nice looking rig ya' got there, how do you like the performance??

I'm loving it, I came from a Phenom X4 955, and what a difference. Overclock friendly, nice temps. Can't complain.

Here's my gaming rig.

Specs:

Core i7 2600k@4.5GHz (Air cooled)-27C @ RT 1600 RPM

EVGA GTX 570 HD graphics,

Seagate Barracuda 1TB HD

8 GB of 1333 DDR3 RAM

BD rom

Asrock p67pro 3 SE MB

Corsair TX650W V2 PSU

Xion Case

Air-cooled with cooler Master Hyper612 CPU cooler

3D Mark 11 score=6028

Samsung 24" LED 1080P monitor

Windows 7 premium 64bit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by caintry_boy

Here's my gaming rig.

Specs:

Core i7 2600k@4.5GHz (Air cooled)-27C @ RT 1600 RPM

EVGA GTX 570 HD graphics,

Seagate Barracuda 1TB HD

8 GB of 1333 DDR3 RAM

BD rom

Asrock p67pro 3 SE MB

Corsair TX650W V2 PSU

Xion Case

Air-cooled with cooler Master Hyper612 CPU cooler

3D Mark 11 score=6028

Samsung 24" LED 1080P monitor

Windows 7 premium 64bit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks nice charlesrose! I should say also that I edited out a link where it says "2600k@4.5Ghz" that went to email...;)

wow are you running 5 screens or is one really just the tv?

never seen 2 monitors used on their sides like that before either.

:clap:

:b33r:

Edited by terry1966

the four screens are my pc unit... the tv works the multimedia so yes, I am sort of running all five... I have the gaming station an the media extender attached to the tv.. the two portrait monitors are for full page work.. one is a dell 24 and it has a native portrait mode, the other is just a 19 in acer.. and I use the driver software to flip it portrait.. knocked the legs off, an ziptied it to hold it in place... makes it easy to toss pages where I want, keep an open screen working little stuff, tie up my mains with important dribble... the two center monitors are bolted together, I used some left over metal an drilled holes an matched up their vesa connections an it holds...

the little cream colored fan setup is a 5 1/4 case slot cover which I noticed happens to be as long as the memory slots, I drilled a hole in it cut that out an mounted the fan... really keeps the memory mods cool.. so..

Edited by Simon_Draken

thanks... when all this was unfolding, I was going to get a new monitor to have a pair of 24's.. couldn't find one I liked.. started piling older monitors up in the garage and came up with these 3 others so I add them to my 24.. if I could have gotten a few more monitors to have worked, i'd be trying to figure out how to mount them.. when the two 19's worked, I started foreseeing a wall of 19's.. i had maybe another dozen from my old office area.. none worked.. if you see in my pitstop report, all of them are 2008 or older.. and office people beat the crap outta equipment so i was actually happy an surprised i got these up and running.. the center is a 22 in vizio tv.. i was going to toss because i put a larger tv in my daughters room.. anyway, it turned out to be 1080p... it's a pos tv.. it's a great monitor... like my original post, this started out just trying to make more room in the garage... it's turned into what, creative art.. useful creativity.. invention, the cruelty of man.. i'm just happy i can open the car doors an jack it up an work on it.. can't wait to lay out the garage computer...