Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

Post Your Rig's Pic's Here

thanks, what got me confused was the fact it's built from the right side and not the left as you look at it, plus the fact it's upside down to what i usually see.

i assume it's an alien pre-built pc then, not that it makes any difference still a very nice pc with lots of power. :clap:

:b33r:

thanks, what got me confused was the fact it's built from the right side and not the left as you look at it, plus the fact it's upside down to what i usually see.

i assume it's an alien pre-built pc then, not that it makes any difference still a very nice pc with lots of power. :clap:

:b33r:

No I built it. The Alien head isn't alienware, just something I bought. It's actually a metallic badge for your car. I just thought it looked more fitting on the case. The only thing that is actually new is the case, mobo and ram. I plan to get a GTX 1080 this year and put in it, mostly because I plan to get a Vive VR sometime and will need more GPU power.

Edited by SoulFly

That's kinda snazzy. I'm back to reg air cooled simplicity on my Ryzen 7 1700x. http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=26023761&report=Summary

Mine is behind the monitor, the two on the left are for work. One is a Ryzen 5 2400g, 8gb ram, 126gb ssd for OS and 5TB raid for database. the other is a Threadripper 1950x, 64GB ram and 2x 512GB Samsung 960 Pro NVME ssd. The latter is a malware analysis sandbox running multiple vms.

20180408_131431.jpg