Sign in to follow this  
Signman

Six Buttons From Hell

I don't know if this is the right thread to put this in but I noticed yesterday after an AVG automatic update, the scan afterwards found "Six Buttons From Hell" "virus". It is located in the 1stpage 2000\ ISCRIPTS\BUTTONS\Six buttons from hell.izs. This is not a virus but it behaves like one. Has anybody else seen this since their last update?

Not real sure Signman but I think it was Keith who posted that his scanner picked up that trojan too,,he runs pc-cillin I think.

I went to their forum and had a looksee,,it has been reported,,but not much info that I could see,,just 2 dead links.

Might want to post it again??

http://developers.evrsoft.com/forum/forumd....php?forumid=33

Hi Volt! AVG has put this thing in the virus vault so I guess I'll just delete it. As I have done some more reading about it I have decided I can live without it. It appears to be some kind of script to open multiple windows until your system freezes. :mrsgreen: I don't need this on my web pages I make nor would I want to send it to anyone. Wonder how it got in the program to start with. Was it intentionally put in there for some reason?