Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TorreyIsLDS

Omg, My Dog Got Ran Over...

my dog, NT, a white/gray shih tzu was released from our house at about 11pm....after my mom was ready to go sleep, she went outside to call the dog, to tell her to come in. she yelled for ages, but couldnt find her....she was ready to go back in the house when she decided to search one last time...went out onto the driveway, saw her laying in the ditch! she took it hard, I took it hard too....i never thought a thing like this would happen....she was the sweetest dog in the whole world...dumb, maybe, but her personality was the best..always bouncing around the house, espedcially when we pulledint he driveway....she was my mom's, and our joy. we were always thrilled to watch her various antics(barking, at our hampster, ordering our puppies around, etc.). the sad thing is, we never took many pictures of her or our other dogs...Im in the process of downloading the driver for my hp scanner so i can scan some pictures of her in. I have pictures of her from her first visit to the vet.

She was barely 1 year old. :mrsgreen:

all i can say is, i will always remember NT(stands for NO TAIL)...

:(

Posted Image

sigh, i dont think we have any colored pictures of her : (

my moms b/f has just built her a box. we are going to bury her behind our fence, and put a stake marking where she's buried, so we will always know where she is, right outside our house, bouncing around.

.....aaawwwww....I am really sorry Torrey, I have a house full of animals and I know how close you get to the lil critters...such a shame. :(

I recall how bad I felt when our old german shepherd suddenly lost her hearing and seeing the confused look on her face when she could see we were talking to her but she wasn't hearing us. I can only imagine just how bad you and your family are feeling over the loss of this very cute dog.

I am sorry and I hope the hurting eases before too long.

Best wishes, N Z Russell.

Real sorry to hear that news!!

Dogs really are mans best friend,, and when we loose one its very hard to take!!

I just wish both of mine didn't snore as loud as they do,,but I'll live with it.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Torrey. I know losing a pet hurts a lot, we just get so attached to them. :(

aww...sorry to hear about that too.

this is heartbreaking though. i never spent much time with this dog too. didnt realize how much she meant to me till now. she was a very loyal dog. I just regret not having embraced her in my arms more.

Torrey, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. We have a Shih Tzu and I know how loving and entertaining they can be. Of course, mine is as smart as a shoe, but sweet as can be. Again, my condolances on your loss.

I too am sorry to hear about your dog. My pets always become family members and not " just pets " so it is a terrible loss when something happens.

hey every1, my mom bought another dog yesterday!

it's a pekingnese puppy, it is only 10inchs long and is SOOO adorable! I need to take some pictures of it and post them here!