Sign in to follow this  
Drovers Dog

What Country Do You Come From?

Yeah that would pretty much describe about everything you post...so what?? your still here...

In your opinion maybe, but that's simply not the facts.

That is it exacally!!

You could call a dogs tail a leg, but when it comes down to it the dog still only has 4 legs. It is a matter of semantics but still it is an island. It is frivilous to debate this because it is obvious that it is surrounded on all sides by water.

Z10N, if you want to be technical then Oceania is the continent while Australia is an island encompassed in Oceania.

Countries of the Oceania continent are:

Australia

Figi

Kiribati

Marshall Islands

Micronesia

Nauru

New Zealand

Palau

Papua New Guinea

Samoa

Solomon Islands

Tonga

Tuvalu

Vanuatu

So if Australia is not a continent, which we deemed it is not above (it is part of Oceania ;) Then Australia is an island. Therefore Australia would be the largest ISLAND in the world!!!

OK man, you sure know your geography! :rolleyes:

I guess all of North and South America are just one big island in your atlas. :lol:

OK man, you sure know your geography! :rolleyes:

I guess all of North and South America are just one big island in your atlas. :lol:

They can't be islands, since they are interconnected with other landmasses.

from Council Bluffs, Iowa. USA. Dawn the Syrian flag simply because I don't know anyone else here that is Syrian so since I'm half Syrian I like to be special :P

Geez, you guys disgust me!!

DD asked that this be a friendly discussion about where you're from, and any info about that place. You've taken the friendliness out of it and turned it into just another flame thread.

Why can't you just start your own flame threads and leave the fun ones be just that? FUN!!

Rant over!!! :angry:

Geez, you guys disgust me!!

DD asked that this be a friendly discussion about where you're from, and any info about that place. You've taken the friendliness out of it and turned it into just another flame thread.

Why can't you just start your own flame threads and leave the fun ones be just that? FUN!!

Rant over!!! :angry:

:P

Thanks, Mate!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Anyway, back to the topic: I wouldn't touch Australia with a 10ft pole. Too many dangerous animals :)

True, it's amazing that neighboring New Zealand doesn't have any of these creatures. I was talking about this with my parents who've been visiting for the holiday's, tomorrow they leave for New Zealand for perminant residence and citizenship. Edited by Z10N

Aussies have a Militatry Force called the SAS!

They are unique in the World!

Because of our Country, they can Train in Desert, Jungle, and Snow! They are recognised as the Best in the World!

BTW they are Trained to Operate with no Back-up!

Edited by Drovers Dog

Guest fragged one

"The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be."

Edgar Allan Poe

"The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be."

Edgar Allan Poe

:tup::rofl:

Won me , Mate!!!

Back to important things: Best Canadian beer by far comes from Unibroue, a Quebec specialty house dedicated to brewing up Belgian style excelsior in a bottle. Maudite is their signature label but Fin du Monde is also good. (Watch how you go with those two as they pack a punch at 8 And 9% alcohol content by volume respectively.) Blanche de Chambly is a completely different breed but also has its blandishments. There are about a dozen more, all equally good in their own unique way.

As for conveyor grade beers, Sleeman's Honey Ale runs rings around the competition.

I

I am from England. We like tea.

We also have a penchant for consuming large quantities of milk chocolate confectionery.

So do my Kids, Mate!

Little Buggers, actuallly Conned me to Buy what they really wanted!

We had the most wonderful Christmas, Mate!!

I do not Joke?

Back to important things: Best Canadian beer by far comes from Unibroue, a Quebec specialty house dedicated to brewing up Belgian style excelsior in a bottle. Maudite is their signature label but Fin du Monde is also good. (Watch how you go with those two as they pack a punch at 8 And 9% alcohol content by volume respectively.) Blanche de Chambly is a completely different breed but also has its blandishments. There are about a dozen more, all equally good in their own unique way.

As for conveyor grade beers, Sleeman's Honey Ale runs rings around the competition.

I

Do they sell them nationwide? I like Sleeman and Rickards but am always looking for good beer to try :)

Well... I was born and raised here.. but I am of Cuban-descent.

Cuban cigars are known world-wide for their high quality (I don't smoke, so I dont know)

Cuba is one of only 5 communist countries left on earth (I am not communist, niether are my parents... so SHH!)

Cuba is the closest non-bordering country to the continental UNited States

The United States has an embargo act with cuba (meaning no trade with them)

Thousands of cubans come to the US every year in search of freedom

Cuba's official language is Spanish

Cuba is also the largest island in the caribbean

I wont bore you with anymore facts...

Well... I was born and raised here.. but I am of Cuban-descent.

Cuban cigars are known world-wide for their high quality (I don't smoke, so I dont know)

Cuba is one of only 5 communist countries left on earth (I am not communist, niether are my parents... so SHH!)

Cuba is the closest non-bordering country to the continental UNited States

The United States has an embargo act with cuba (meaning no trade with them)

Thousands of cubans come to the US every year in search of freedom

Cuba's official language is Spanish

Cuba is also the largest island in the caribbean

I wont bore you with anymore facts...

You just keep Posting, Mate, nobody is bored to learn something new about anything!!

This Thread is all about sharing Knowledge, Mate!!