Sign in to follow this  
Drovers Dog

What Country Do You Come From?

I'm from Texas...What, that's not a country? Just ask any Texan, they'll tell you differently... :lol:

Same here. :lol:

And yes Tracylynn the pics in the other thread are from either Destin or Gulf Shores. I can't believe you live in TN and you have never hit the Redneck Riviera before. Sand like sugar and emerald green water.... oh and beer :P:lol:

quaffing a rather sublime Marstons " Old Empire " at this moment ... Its an Indian Pale Ale .........I'm rather relaxed ..

I'm from Texas...What, that's not a country? Just ask any Texan, they'll tell you differently..

Hmm arkansas girl ok :blink::rolleyes:

Guest Hurdy

quaffing a rather sublime  Marstons " Old Empire " at this moment ... Its an Indian Pale Ale  .........I'm rather relaxed  ..

Stella....things are rather mellow.

I'm from here, it's very nice here, and of coarse it's better here then it is there.

I've been there, and never found it as interesting as here. So I will stay here, until you folks there get your act together. :lol:

I come from Australia, The biggest Island in the World, also the smallest Continent!!

Just so ya know, Greenland is the largest Island in the world, Australia is not an island, there's also a pretty big difference in size between the US and Australia, about 1.6 million km.

I was born in the US, my grandparents hailed from Sicily, Naples, and Marseilles, originally we're from Israel if you trace far enough back.

I'm from the USA even though I'm sporting the flag of Wales. I sport that dragon because I'm descended from Scotland and Wales, and because I like dragons! So there... :P

More specifically I'm from NE Ohio, though only family ties keep me here.

I was born in the good old USA, even though we have morons running the country, I couldn't call anywhere else home... ;) -kd5-

Guest Donna

Hey kd, I bet there are not to many countrys who can say whoever is running thier country is not a moron. But yours really looks like one tho. :lol:

Posted Image

(so does ours)

Posted Image

Guest fragged one

i'm originally from the most beautiful place in the world (and most geologically active in north america), the black hills of south dakota. however, i consider myself texan, as that's where i spent a good part of my life and grew up.

austin, the city i call home, is the largest center of technology outside of the silicon valley, and is home to a very large number of tech companies. it's also home to the largest university in the united states, the university of texas at austin (hook 'em horns!). unfortunately, it also has the distinction of being the largest city in the us without a professional sports team.

for the last year and three months, i've been living just outside of green bay, wisconsin, home to cheese, cold...and uh...cheese and cold.

square kilometers or miles..

5 miles across by 100 miles long gives you 500 square miles. The number in square miles can go much higher.

It's possible to has a square mile difference of 1 million square miles.

One million square miles could be 5000 miles across and 200 miles long. :)

square kilometers or miles..

5 miles across by 100 miles long gives you 500 square miles. The number in square miles can go much higher.

It's possible to has a square mile difference of 1 million square miles.

One million square miles could be 5000 miles across and 200 miles long. :)

I didn't see square miles anywhere.

Guest Donna

Austraila--------------3,132,059 sq miles

USA---50 States-----3,536,278 sq miles

USA---48 States-----3,316,118 sq miles

Australia, the "Land Down Under," include six states, two mainland territories and a few island territories. It's a fascinating land with many geographical definitions.

It's the 6th largest country and that's a fact. But then, depending on your school of geography, Australia is either a separate continent (that's not considered an island), or it's the largest island on the planet and the largest part of the smallest continent, that of course being Oceania.

Confused? Well welcome to the world of geography opinions.

Hey DD ...why do people live in Alice springs ?

Hiya....well I have added a page for you...have a look and then you will see why people live there.....:)

Alice Springs

Im Aussie as well.....live in Sydney.

We don't have Kangaroos jumping down the street here either....

What do you call a Kangaroo that has been hit by a truck??

Roo-ted....... aussie slang.......