Sign in to follow this  
Drovers Dog

What Country Do You Come From?

:P

Let's keep this nice and Polite??

If you want to share something about your Country, here is the Place to do it!!

I come from Australia, The biggest Island in the World, also the smallest Continent!! It is roughly the size of the USA, but has less than 20million people!

Australia is home to some of the most dangerious snakes, spiders, sharks and assorted critters! It has many unique animals, Kangaroos, Wombats, Ecidna and Platapus(Both egg laying Mammals) Emus, etc. etc!

No!! Kangaroos don't roam the Streets, No! we don't ride them! Yes we have BIG Crocodiles, Naw! we don't play with them like the Crocodile man!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Conch Republic, the small nation that suceeded,joined the union again, and asked for financial aid in one day.. ok, America. :)

Edited by danielos

I come from Canada, it is the second largest country in the World. The population of Canada is about 32,000,000.

We have two official languages here in Canada, French and English. Canada contains more lakes and inland waters than any other country in the world. Canada has such animals as; the wolverine, the mink, black bear, brown bear, lynx, wolf, coyote, fox, polar bear and the puma.

We have the world's largest mall in the city I live in, West Edmonton Mall :)

We only have igloo's and dogsleds in the far north, not allover Canada ;)

USA.

My dad's side of the family came from Mexico and Spain, and my mom's from Italy and somewhere else (NY lol).

I came from the earth :o.

I come from Canada, it is the second largest country in the World. The population of Canada is about 32,000,000.

We have two official languages here in Canada, French and English. Canada contains more lakes and inland waters than any other country in the world. Canada has such animals as; the wolverine, the mink, black bear, brown bear, lynx, wolf, coyote, fox, polar bear and the puma.

We have the world's largest mall in the city I live in, West Edmonton Mall :)

We only have igloo's and dogsleds in the far north, not allover Canada ;)

:P

I think most people would be surprised to know that we have quite a lot of Snow Country! Most of Antartica, (South Pole) is Australian Terroratory!

Yet we also have Parts in the Tropic Zone, where it is just Desert! In fact inland Australia is not a very nice place, even just for a Visit!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Well I'm from Scotland...which is not a part of England in case you get that idea! England is a separate country. Can't speak for them!

Scotland is home to some of the finest whisky in the world. In fact we gave you the telephone the tv and the stuff you drive your cars on!

And of course the Haggis is to Scotland what the Kangaroo is to Australia! ;)

Well I'm from Scotland...which is not a part of England in case you get that idea! England is a separate country. Can't speak for them!

Scotland is home to some of the finest whisky in the world. In fact we gave you the telephone the tv and the stuff you drive your cars on!

And of course the Haggis is to Scotland what the Kangaroo is to Australia!  ;)

Here in Canada we have the finest whiskey, Ireland is a close second and Scotland can have the third prize. :P:lol:

We also have the best beer in North America, the US beer is disgustingly weak. I couldn't find anywhere in the US where I was that sold Canadian beer so I was looking for the UK stuff. It seems the further south in the US you go the music gets heavier and the beer gets weaker.

Edited by cpuguru

Here in Canada we have the finest whiskey, Ireland is a close second and Scotland can have the third prize. :P:lol:

We also have the best beer in North America, the US beer is disgustingly weak. I couldn't find anywhere in the US where I was that sold Canadian beer so I was looking for the UK stuff. It seems the further south in the US you go the music gets heavier and the beer gets weaker.

Scotland does have the best Whiskey. Family Guy said so.

I hail from Canada

A country that can have a 80 degree celcius difference between the summer and winter ranging from -40C in winter to +40C in summer. Lacrosse is our national sport not hockey, and basketball was invented by a Canadian. Canadians invented insulin. We also have Prime Minister's and Premier's instead of President's and Governor's. The pacemaker is a Canadian invention as well. The Province I live in will only be 100 years old next year and Canada is only technically 137 years old.

Edited by Salo35

What are the best Canadian beers?

IMO, Rickards is the best, Sleeman's is next. Then I'd say Molson Canadian, Grasshopper, Kokanee

It tastes like somebody peed in some 3 month old stale toxic-waste water

Interesting that you know what that is like .....!

NOW it seems to me that SOMEONE was talking about BEER before ...

Americans: Drink weak, pissy-tasting beer.

Canadians: Drink strong, pissy-tasting beer.

Brits: Drink warm, beery-tasting .

Aussies: Drink anything with alcohol in it.

.............. :cheers:....... :rocks:.......

............................. :rofl2: ................................

I was born in the United States of America, land of the free, home of the brave. The most diverse country on earth, in just about every aspect. Home of the living, breathing US Constitution, one of the most important documents in human history.

Annuit Cœptis

Edited by The1PatO