Sign in to follow this  
OneCool

Will There Ever Be A Free Trial Version?

the fact it's more or less a one time tweak makes the asking price a joke.

im not sure that it is, i said i think it is..

and why would the asking price be a joke? are the owners supposed to provide everything they are providing us for free out of their own pockets? no. so whatever the price is, it's a great price, as long as it pays the bills ;)

if i wasnt satisfied with my systems performance, or if i didnt know much about a computer nad wanted better performance, i'd buy optimize in a heartbeat.. im planning on buying it anyway, after christmas, just to support this great site

if i didnt know much about a computer nad wanted better performance, i'd buy optimize in a heartbeat

exactly, it targets (Ya know, that was an inappropriate comment that's neither needed nor wanted here.) IG

lots of people make freeware.

exactly, it targets (Ya know, that was an inappropriate comment that's neither needed nor wanted here.) IG

lots of people make freeware.

Judgeing by the edit, I'm guessing your comment was rude. Like Crossfire said it helps pays the bills for such a great site. If you are going to complain that a program isn't "free" why dont you pick up a few programming books and make your own., then upload them to download.com after you spent hours making it so we can all download it for free, as a bonus to us non paying customers how bout you buy a domain and start a huge website like, lets say.... PC Ptstop and then run and maintain it and pay the bandwidth and hosting fees.

Don't be so greedy.

what's even worse, is someone can't even accept criticism. i said it was aimed at stupid people. edit again if you want, i'll get the message. but really, you come out it looking worse.

meh, i don't really have a problem with optimize. actually, i appologise. my only problem is that it seems like a lot of it's features are either available in other freeware programs, easily done manually, or were once available as an autofix that was free. i certainly won't be buying it, but i hope it's a success and you make lots of money. greedy git...

what's even worse, is someone can't even accept criticism.

or correction. :rolleyes:

The fact that you have chosen to be defiant in regard to your rules violation tells me all I need to know.

Your posts will be previewed prior to being allowed into the forum.

Guest tombs
:P Well I got to say it worked for me, I also downloaded (bought) Diskeeper and with Optimize it seemd to speed up my system quiet nicely!!! I think it was worth paying for, and I also think (for what its worth) this website is a extremely valuable tool when it comes to keeping your pc healthy! :)

:P Well I got to say it worked for me, I also downloaded (bought) Diskeeper and with Optimize it seemd to speed up my system quiet nicely!!! I think it was worth paying for, and I also think (for what its worth) this website is a extremely valuable tool when it comes to keeping your pc healthy! :)

:welcome:

Glad it worked well for you tombs... :) -kd5-

Guest tombs

Thanks, good to be here, Ive been keeping an eye on this site for a few years now, it really does have a wealth of information.