Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Mercy...DTA

To My Friends At Pitstop

C,

April 2003 has been the absolute worst month of my life since I was born. And it's not even over yet. I know that doesn't diminish your suffering but I just want you to know that you're not alone.

Cheers,

I

I never thought it could ever come to this but.......((((((((Iain)))))))) I hope May blasts out with the buds, bud. :)

:funny: I have one of those pillows! Those things rock this world! I turn of the jets and sit back and either sleep or read something. Just don't inflate it all the way...you tend to fall off because it's so bouncy...the best investment I've made for my bath since I got that comet stuff to clean it out :mrgreen: .

Guest Donna

:erm: HUH? ^ What are you talking about Jander?

Moon, that was funny!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thats funny you should say that. I just bought one of them Pillows for the tub!!!! Just hope I don't fall asleep and drown!

;)

:funny: I have one of those pillows! Those things rock this world! I turn of the jets and sit back and either sleep or read something. Just don't inflate it all the way...you tend to fall off because it's so bouncy...the best investment I've made for my bath since I got that comet stuff to clean it out :mrgreen: .

A clean tub is a godly tub?? :mrgreen: v

http://www.tvacres.com/admascots_josephine.htm