Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star_Rider

Mom!

For all you caring people that posted in my thread about my mom, and that pm'ed me, as well as for those of you who didn't write, but kept us in your thoughts and prayers: THANK YOU! I just want to report that she's doing MUCH better, thank God. She spent the day with me here at home yesterday. And everything's still on track for her to move in with me at the end of the month. :):):)

Guest Deuces Wild

Tell your Mom hang in there and give her a big hug on Easter. :)

Great news Star!! :)

Nice teddy Hulk!! hope my better half don't see that,,that could cost me!! :mrgreen: v

New York?! I didn't you guys were supposed to care!

That's because I only live in the state, not in NYC :mrgreen:

star rider,

that`s great news,

wishing your mom a speedy recovery

:):)

Star:

Great to hear that your Mother is feeling better , God is good indeed , there are times that we don't see the good he has in store for us , I think mostly because our desires conflict with the desires he has for us. I'm glad that he has blessed you and your mother and granted us our prayers. :):):)

Blue

Star:

Great to hear that your Mother is feeling better , God is good indeed , there are times that we don't see the good he has in store for us , I think mostly because our desires conflict with the desires he has for us. I'm glad that he has blessed you and your mother and granted us our prayers. :):):)

Blue

Thank you, Scout! That was very nice!!! :):):)