Sign in to follow this  
Canadian Bit

Finally Found One That I Like

That's what I did it for. If I used it, that would be like stealin' yer stereo. :jester:

Just copy it to your hard drive and upload it like you did before.

Thank you Ax. Your are most kind. :) this beer is on me :beer: ... and might I say, I like what you did to make my speakers move.

Ain't ole Ax a hell of a guy?? :) he has made me a couple of great ones too!! :) v

It's Canadian Bit's thread...  :mrgreen:

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY, 110% RIGHT! HOW DID I MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE?! Sorry, Canadian Brit. I feel like such an idiot!!! :blushing::blushing::mrgreen: Edited by Star_Rider

I feel like such an idiot!!!

Been there and done that a few times!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: v

:) Actually, I do...Both my husband and I are into music and I thought it was more fitting of me. Is it O.K. if I try to transfer yours to my avatar instead of this one?

CB, I thought you were male! But that's not the first time I've made such a mistake, and I have a feeling it won't be the last--hehe! (Again, please accept my apology for saying this thread was mine. I was thinking it was this thread: http://pcpitstop.ibforums.com/index.php?ac...=ST&f=11&t=7256. I am so sorry, really!) :blushing::blushing::mrgreen:

Ya, he is a heck of a guy, now if he could only teach me everthing he knows.  :woot:

All ya gotta do is ask... I'm happy to help anyone learn anything I know. If I don't know something all that well, I'll even try to learn it better so I can help someone. I try to explain things simply, but I have been known to write long detailed answers to simple questions... :mrgreen:

Thank you, thank you very much! :mrgreen:

Edit: Usually it's the guys that are into stereo equipment. You're one cool lady! :):mrgreen:

Edited by Star_Rider

Actually, I am not like most...Like cars, tunes, racing, soccor and much like the guys I hang out with...husband likes that, he doesn't have to give anything up because we have the same interest. :)

Ax, be careful what you offer...I may just take you up on it. There is still so much for me to learn, as I only started using a modern computer about a year ago. :rolleyes:

Star, that isn't a surprise to me. Lots of guys give up so much when they get married for their spouse. There aren't very many woman that like stuff like this, infact in college there was only myself and one other woman in welding. Kinda non traditional. Might I say, that the guys like to have woman in the shop...judging from the slaps on my rear, I would say it was a high percentage of them. :blink: