Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lorriehe

A Very Dusty Pc

Ick...that was nasty. I had a comp once that looked like that. I just used the good ol' air compressor :P

I am,,you only had to see one or two,,I'v had to look at hundreds!! :mrgreen: v

Lol...but you willingly put yourself in harms way...you're just forcing it on us :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

My 12 yr. old downloaded that stupid purple monkey. It only took him a couple of minutes to want to get rid of it.

My 12 yr. old downloaded that stupid purple monkey. It only took him a couple of minutes to want to get rid of it.

HEY, it's not the purple monkey's fault he's being exploited by an evil corporation!!! :nuke::mrgreen::mrwinky:

Animal haters, ALL OF YOU!!!!!! :help:

Lol...did he get a tongue lashing for that?

Sure did...he even used to like Gator :gator: :censored:

Sure did...he even used to like Gator :gator: :censored:

I love that image of Gator - looks like he's running from something :mrwinky: I think it'd be funny to draw a bunch of people chasing him cos it looks like he's running his behind off.

I finally got my old crappy pc networked. Maybe I could load the purple monkey and we could suffer together :mrgreen:

Gator is one thing,,that fool ape is quite another!!! :mrgreen: it drove me nuts on a buddies computer and I only looked at it for 5 minutes before I made it gone,,his daughter had dnloaded it to "help him out"!! :) v

Let's hope it was a deterrant for future usage of spy ware :mrgreen: I think it's time for another contest...maybe something that has to do with gator.

I know I am going to be cruicified here, but I used to use Gator and my hubby was lost when I got rid of it. :yikes::blush::nospys:

Nah, we wouldn't crucify you...that's too easy :mrgreen: Just kidding. Well yeah, when Gator came out it looked like a great thing...we all make mistakes, d/ling Gator is just one ;)

I know I am going to be cruicified here, but I used to use Gator and my hubby was lost when I got rid of it. :yikes::blush::nospys:

LMAO!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: v