Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

houmamiss

The Time Is Now

No one even has to reply to this. I just want to shout out that I am SO FLIPPIN' HAPPY!!!! I have been having a tough time domestically for quite a while now. I decided near the end of December that this year is going to be my year for positive changes for me. These changes are happening for me right now, and, if I wasn't so ecstatically happy, I would probably be kicking myself in the butt for waiting so long! Dane is a very, VERY HAPPY GIRL!!! I just wanted to share! :woot: Wooo Hooo!!!! :D:banana:

Thank you, Kylie! You're much younger than I... don't let that smile leave your pretty face. Whatever you do in life, be happy. For many reasons, it's taken me too long. :)

:banana::banana:

Glad to hear that you are happy ! Sounds like happy is a gross understatement ! I agree with Stasi, nothing wrong with sharing your happiness !

* Don't kick yourself too hard if you decide to !!! Though it seems that you are not going to be dwelling on the past. And that is great !

*S*

I did? Woo hoo!

Oh come on, you been drinking? Remember, it was for your terrific paper called: "The Cyborg-Pokemon in All of Us: How to be Generously Cheerful and be Capable of Unleashing Cyborg-Pokemon Hell on Evildoers".

Just seeing if some of the happiness rubs off on Doofy by posting in the thread :)

I need to make some drastic changes here also.......and in time im sure i will.

Keith

...and I'm happy that doofus is happy, that kindashakey is happy, that volt is happy, that Jasmine is even happier, that Ax is happy, that mmanya is happy, that stasi is happy, that Kylie is smiling 'cos she is happy, that you are happy..Houmamis :mrgreen::rocks::lol:

...Yup...never been happier!, Jazzy...My kitchen is being ripped out, I have the contents of the kitchen all over the house, my beloved'puter is surrounded by various kitchen appliances and I can't hear myself for the hammering and bangings! :P

Can't you just feel the hapiness here? Is someone smoking something? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Just kidding. Keep the happiness mates, you never know when you might need it (as if I know :mrgreen: ).

kicking myself in the butt for waiting so long!

SRV LiVeR.

The only kicking you have to do is kick off you're shoes and kick up you're heels to SRV. ;)

Well, the house is a'rockin'. don't bother knockin'

Yeah, the house is a'rockin', don' bother knockin'

Yeah, the house is a'rockin', don't bother, come on in

Kick off your shoes, start losin' the blues

This old house ain't got nothin' to lose

Seen it all for years, start spreadin' the news

We got room on the floor, come on baby, shake somethin' loose

Well, the house is a'rockin', don't bother knockin'

Yeah, the house is a'rockin', don't bother knockin'

Yeah, the house is a'rockin' don't bother, come on in

Walkin' up the street, you can hear the sound

There's some bad honky-tonkers and they're layin' it down

Seen it all for years, got nothin' to lose

So get out on the floor, shimmy til' you shake something loose

Well, the house is a'rockin', don't bother knockin'

Yeah, the house is a'rockin', don't bother knockin'

Yeah, the house is a'rockin' don't bother, come on in

I said the house is a'rockin', don't bother, come on in

Thank you so much everyone. Reading your reply posts has driven home how very much you all have come to mean to me... and that just makes me even happier! I surely hope my happiness is contagious, because I not only have enough to share but there's none I would rather share it with. Thanks again, family Pit (or is that Pit family or... !!)

:banana::banana::banana: