Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star_Rider

They Carry News That Must Get Through...

Rather anyone was wondering or not, if this was being discussed in another thread, why not just continue the discussion where it started instead of starting a new thread?

Cause they're two different things. But, oh well, you guys have the juice. :mrgreen:

I made the call..I'll live with it!! :) v

(Well) I know, I know, you'll probably scream and shout

that your little world won't let you go

But who in your measly little world,

are you tryin' to prove to that you're

made out of gold and-uh, can't be sold

Oops sorry, got carried away. And I know you guys are probably sick of hearing me praise these headphones, but for those who aren't:

I'm listening to Tone Loc's Funky Cold Medina and they're ALMOST flapping on my ears from the bass pressure (but ACURATE bass). OH YESSS... :woot::mrgreen::mrgreen:

OH MY GOODNESS! I just put on Wild Thing (Tone Loc)! I've never known audio ecstasy before regardless of what I spent on stereos till NOW!!! A WHOLE new world has opened up for me (thanks to my pesky neighbors--hehe!).:woot::woot::woot:

:rolleyes: bet your neighbours are happy. How about some popcorn instead...seems thats all there is to offer for munchies. Well, the popcorn isn't working on my end...maybe you should grab it for me.

LOL! I'm sitting here listening with the Sennheisers and I have the tv on, too (can't hear it, but I have it on). I just happened to glance at it and there was a commercial for a music store and they were showing all kinds of mixing boards, speakers, etc, Just thought that was funny, :):mrgreen:

yeah...guess it hasn't hit out neck of the woods yet. Then again, not much does. I'm into saliva alot. Although Alice Cooper is always allowed to scream into my ears. :)