Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star_Rider

They Carry News That Must Get Through...

Try some hard metal and see how that sounds. You also might get a good classical song to listen to.

I would send you some music to try, but I'm on dial-up, so that would take ages.

Fantastic! The bass is outstanding, mids very smooth, and highs are crystal-clear! You can make out the contact of the sticks on the drums! There's no hangover in the bass--it's low AND tight. I could listen with these all day. I've played Henry Mancini's Nadia's Theme (from the Young and the Restless) for my "classical" test. A lot of Pink Floyd for regular testing. And Fear Factory's Cars, Filter's One (Is the Loneliest Number), Foo Fighter's My Hero & Have A Cigar for hard rock. They're PERFECT! I can't remember when I've heard anything this good! I'm floating up to the ceiling in ecstasy!! I have to push off to sit down! :woot::mrgreen::)

Edit: Oh! Thanks for the offer anyway, but I understand. :)

Hey Star_Rider, what is your avatar supposed to be a pic of? It looks like "The Crow" joined a baseball team!!!! :mrgreen:

Hey Star_Rider, what is your avatar supposed to be a pic of? It looks like "The Crow" joined a baseball team!!!! :mrgreen:

One of the Baseball Furies from the movie Warriors.

Did everyone hear that? Someone has agreed with me! Stasi, you've made my day :)

It just that the avatar looks like one of three things:

-"The Crow" guy in a baseball outfit

-A freaky claymation-thing baseball player

-Or a living dead guy from a zombie movie in a baseball suit.

YIKES!!!!

LOL! I guess I should explain a little: The movie is called The Warriors. It's about gangs in NY. The warriors are the "stars". The Baseball Furies are one of the gangs they fight. While the Warriors are the stars, I think the B.F's were the baddest looking gang in the movie!! But, of course, the Warriors kick their butts. In one scene, Ajax (a Warrior) tells a BF, "I'm gonna take that bat, shove it up your :filtered: and turn you into a popsicle!" :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

OH MAN! I'm sorry, I can't help it but I just put them on again after my previous posts and I am SO BLOWN AWAY!!! I just wish you could all experience this. BUT I"M NOT BUYING EACH OF YOU ONE!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: