Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doofus

My New Song. Feedback Would Be Great.

Anybody know how to get Winamp to connect over broadband? No matter what site I tell it to go to, it times out. :angry:

I use XMMS basically the same as winamp and had no problems, so I went over to the wifes PC and tried it in winamp it worked fine AX. Is your firewall blocking it?

Keith,

I am not a great fan of dance music, but I really like your song. Sounded great and I think I caught one of my toes tapping. :woot:

Damn nice!!! What instrument you use? Personally I use a Korg Triton Classic with SONAR XL 2.0 .

Thanks to all again who took time out to have a listen, and im glad to hear that it sounds ok by you guys. To answer Stasi's question i dont use anything except my PC and a few soft synths, DX and VST Plugins that i have got. I will do a list of the programs i use for the curious amongst you.

Dance Ejay 3 & 4 & 5 + Various other sample based programs.

Fruityloops (with the TS404, Sim Synth Live, 3x OSC etc etc)

Soundforge 6

Steinberg Wavelab 4

Acid Pro Music 4

Cool Edit Pro 2

Samplitude Producer 6

Waves Gold Processors version 3.5 (a must have for any audio freak tho costly at £1300)

Dance Ejay and Fruityloops are the programs i use to create my sounds. Anything i feel like doing can be done with those 2. If i want some deep bass, or a smooth beat to use in my songs then id create them using those programs. The same applies to all the piano, keyboard, and guitars thats in my songs as well.

As for the other programs listed, well those are used to trim, edit, and basically add all the effects to the samples ive created and used in my tracks. The waves gold processors are the finishing touch as they let me add loads of proffesional touches to make the song sound just how i want it to.

Im looking to get a proper midi keyboard, so i can use that instead of this keyboard, but until i get the money i think i will be ok. Thanks again for all the kind comments, and when i have got more done i will be sure to post them up for you all to here and download, as i really get a buzz out of knowing others have listened and commented on the music i have done.

Keith

doofus .... I think you may have seen this recently:-

........ Enthusiasm Generates Encouragement ........

------------------------------

..... :) ... Graceful responses from you ... :) ..... nice.

and with that encouragment i feel in the mood to start composing again :)

Keith

I'm dial up, so it's taking a while...sounds good thus far. Is that you're voice? It's so nice...makes me sleepy :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ooooo. I'm 14 secs into it and it sounds like my bag. Looks like a trip to my buddie's comp to use his dsl so I can burn me one. Maybe after you get a cds worth of music I can pay ya for a copy :)

Nah not my voice Jander.......she sounds way to good to be mine :mrgreen:

Glad you like listening to it, and when ive got an albums worth you wont need to pay for a copy as id send one out free to anyone who fancied one.

Im in the middle of a new song actually but i got a bit of comp hassles so its setting me back a little in getting it done. But i will, and once its done i will post it up so all can hear it :)

Cheers for the comments

Keith