Sign in to follow this  
Keith W

New Osama Bin Laden Tape

That means no Iraq invasion, 1000+ US soldiers would still be alive, and terrorist activities would not have increased as they have.

The only reason the activities are increased is because we are giving them no choice. When your backed into a corner with a 12 gauge shoved in your face are you going to try to fight or roll over and play dead? Of course it's going to increase. Flush em out like the turds they are!! :angry:

WHAT?? that's one hellava bold statement to make

How will JK get UN approval and/or support when many members are receiving illegal bribe money and have pledged to NOT support any action by the US, unless Kerry is involved in some dealings with the UN that have not been made public?????

Its quite a simple concept. I have a feeling that JK is honest and that he knows that he could never get support from the UN and he has only used this as a campaign tactic with no intention of following through.

O, i see now where ya were comin' from :)

i too think Kerry is honest....n' whether a campaign tactic or not, i tend to think he believes that with a change, the UN's tone n' attitude toward the US would change.

right now though, i should probly take a nap :lol: