Sign in to follow this  
Keith W

New Osama Bin Laden Tape

A new tape of Osma Bin Laden has been played on Arabic TV station all jezera.

In the tape he threatens the us again and talks directly to the people of the us.

Full story HERE

Yes it is hard to miss on the news. At least this should quell the conspiracy buffs that think that Bush killed Osama and kept it quiet or has him hidden away somewhere waiting for election eve.

Not been a good news day for Bush. The videotapes from the Iraq invasion seem to demonstrate that the Al Cacaa munitions site was secure and in tact until the US broke the seal. So much for secret Russian troops retrieving the explosives. Even worse the UN apparently warned the administration that the munitions should be secured.

Hmmm...

It was said on this forum that he wasn't concerned with unseating the President. Clearly that was incorrect.

I guess Kerry has another endoresement. :rolleyes:

It was said and I said repeatedly that Bin Laden wants another Bush presidency. It is essential for maintaining solidarity in his ranks. I think that his announcement will serve the purpose of re-electing Bush. People are already claiming that this is a Kerry endorsement. This will surely drive people to vote for Bush.

I think there are several messages.

1. For the American People. The message is, HEY, I'M STILL ALIVE! Don't forget about me. He also officially took credit for the 9/11 attacks. I still think that the greatest failing of the Bush administration is its failure to bring Osama to justice.

2. To Muslims. His message is stronger. It is. Hey I bombed the US and I got away with it. Now I am jamming it in their faces. Come follow me and we will beat the Zionist pigs at their own game.

Although many want us to believe that invading Iraq was the right post 9/11 move, Osama's stunt makes me think that perhaps there might have been other ways to fight the war on terror.

Although many want us to believe that invading Iraq was the right post 9/11 move, Osama's stunt makes me think that perhaps there might have been other ways to fight the war on terror.

Who wants you to believe that? That sure isn't the way the President has told it.

The direct response to 9/11 was to pursue Bin Laden, as we have done. He is being pursued by special forces and smaller units. That is a wise decision as a full scale invasion in that country would be unwise. Besides, why do that when we are after only a handful of people. In Iraq we were after securing an entire country against an substantial army, very different.

The actions of the US in both cases are appropriate for the job at hand.

Please don't let the media continue to blur that.

The very specific explanation of this was covered very well by the President but has beed distorted by the media.

So, anybody claiming yet that the tape is fake like they said about the other one? You know, the one the conspiracy sites are claiming the US government made up?

So Osama is making you think?

I guess you are giving in to terrorism.....that is exactly what he wants...

Edited by Chopdoc

ChopDoc,

You are right. I am just an idiot. If only I was as smart as you, then perhaps the world would be a better place. I am personally falling straight into the clever hands of Osama Bin Laden. But alas, I am unable to see the wisdom of attacking a country for WMD and ties to 9/11. I still believe and I will say again that the greatest failing of the Bush administration is its failure to bring Osama to justice. I have said this before and I am saying again. Making me stuipid now and more stupid now.

I am sorry to bring this up. But for every genious such as yourself there is an idiot like me. If you have noticed, this is a tight election. That means that somewhere close to 50% of America is thinking of voting for Kerry. Making 50% of America IDIOTS giving in to terrorism.

I still believe and I will say again that the greatest failing of the Bush administration is its failure to bring Osama to justice. I have said this before and I am saying again. Making me stuipid now and more stupid now.

I am sorry to bring this up. But for every genious such as yourself there is an idiot like me. If you have noticed, this is a tight election. That means that somewhere close to 50% of America is thinking of voting for Kerry. Making 50% of America IDIOTS giving in to terrorism.

No, not 50%, some have views outside of 9/11....I hope.

The fact is, it was close in 2000, so 9/11 has little to do with it.

But yes, a great deal of the way people are feeling is exactly what the goal of the terrorist act was.

Not getting Osama is the biggest failing? I think it's a big one, but not the biggest. I think the biggest is the failure to garner more support not just internationally but within the US. In other words, failing to overcome the detractors.

Actually, if the election was held on 9/12/2001, Bush would have won in a landslide. Therefore the fact that it is a close election, means that many people have moved away from Bush playing into the hands of terrorists. I put myself in this category thereby making myself one of the IDIOTS.

That means that somewhere close to 50% of America is thinking of voting for Kerry. Making 50% of America IDIOTS giving in to terrorism.

Your're forgeting about all those who won't vote, people don't like to admit it, but a lot more than 50% of ths country is idiotic... hense the need for better education.

And 50% aren't voting for Kerry, only 25% are voting for Kerry, the other25% is just blindly voting against Bush, I don't think these people realize that there are 7 canidates on the ballot.

Your're forgeting about all those who won't vote, people don't like to admit it, but a lot more than 50% of ths country is idiotic... hense the need for better education.

And 50% aren't voting for Kerry, only 25% are voting for Kerry, the other25% is just blindly voting against Bush, I don't think these people realize that there are 7 canidates on the ballot.

yes, I believe the public needs to be better informed of the fact that there aren't only 2 sides of politics. Most likely there's a party out there that supports your beliefs, whatever they might be a combination of (I know I found mine!)

"And 50% aren't voting for Kerry, only 25% are voting for Kerry, the other25% is just blindly voting against Bush, I don't think these people realize that there are 7 canidates on the ballot. "

First there aren't 7 candidates on the ballot. Many candidates did not qualify on every states ballot.

Second the 25% "just blindly voting against Bush" virtually by definition are not blindly voting against Bush. They must have reason to be voting against him or they wouldn't be voting against him. Hence it is not blind.

I agree that better education would help but then there are those that education doesn't help. Education cannot produce clear logical thinking. There are many examples readily available that demonstrate this point.

What would Kerry do against the threat of terrorists???

Let me think... Hmm, it wouldn't be exactly what Bush has been doing for several years now would it???

But then again, Kerry isn't Bush, so obviously everything he does is right, and he can tell no lies, since he obviously isn't Bush.

Yes CD, there ARE 7 canidates on the official ballot, just because a particular state doesn't include a canidate on their ballot does not negate them as a canidate.

What would Kerry do against the threat of terrorists???

Let me think... Hmm, it wouldn't be exactly what Bush has been doing for several years now would it???

But then again, Kerry isn't Bush, so obviously everything he does is right, and he can tell no lies, since he obviously isn't Bush.

That made absolutely no sense, there's almost as many self-contradictions and double-negitives in that statement as the Kerry campaign.

osama bin laden wants you, your family, your friends, president bush, and senator kerry dead. period.

That made absolutely no sense, there's almost as many self-contradictions and double-negitives in that statement as the Kerry campaign.

Did I say it was supposed to make sense??? ;)

I like the job Bush is doing right now, and I'm almost 199.999999999% sure that Kerry would do the exact same thing Bush is doing right now if he were president, and the US was threatened by terrorism.

osama bin laden wants you, your family, your friends, president bush, and senator kerry dead. period.

OBL, wants the entire world population of "Infidels" dead, that's everyone who isn't Muslim.

Did I say it was supposed to make sense??? ;)

I like the job Bush is doing right now, and I'm almost 199.999999999% sure that Kerry would do the exact same thing Bush is doing right now if he were president, and the US was threatened by terrorism.

Yes, by posting something you are by default trying to make sense, otherwise just type "sjodfiu98rsyghg98hg59haewrg;l09^$*G," the end result is the same.

Not according to Kerry, he wants to get our troops out of Iraq, but he's flip-flopped so many times no one knows his true intentions.

Not according to Kerry, he wants to get our troops out of Iraq, but he's flip-flopped so many times no one knows his true intentions.

Even though it's not quite what I was portraying, you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

BTW: sjodfiu98rsyghg98hg59haewrg;l09^$*G

Edited by brandon

Even worse the UN apparently warned the administration that the munitions should be secured.

The UN had a chance to destroy the find, but they said no.. was not a

threat...U. S. destroyed them anyway....Good

failure to bring Osama to justice

Soon..Real soon

Edited by ikebut