Sign in to follow this  
DragunLadee

Screennames

Hey Dragunladee.. at least no one decided to call you dragonbreath... then that would be a problem....

Anyways, you can probably guess by my pic where I got my name from.... I'm a big fan of Venom and the 47 actually turns out to be my two numbers..

It dated back to when I was watching a race at the Orange County fair and I liked the way trucks number 4 and 7 looked, it soon turned into I wanted either of those to win... I don't remember if either did but from then on the female I was in dealings with at the time (girlfriend hehe) made it a point that those were my numbers from then on.. I didn't agree but then those numbers began to show themselves often and I succumbed to the subliminal messages making 4 and 7 my numbers and so that is where 47 comes from.

Sure, it's not very interesting but you asked for it :P

Chas is the way they put Charles in the phone book added my zip code, got a username that works everywhere so far. Nash first 4 letters not bad . Nashville

:P

Nope, Narr won't suit me!!! Narrandera!!

Actually means the Place of the Sand Lizards!!

I am a Scorpio! Heaps of them there, Mate!! Live real ones!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Drovers Dog

hmmm

aero comes from my favorite band Aerosmith (for which i am always told I look like the lead singer)

and

maestro comes from my mom. I had gotten a keyboard for christmas one time and it had stickers to put on the keys. After a couple of days I removed the stickers and threw them away. My mom got mad cause she didnt know the keys and called me maestro from then on.

well, most of you older (time wise, not age :P )members will know that PowerChuck was the name of my band (it has been plugged here plenty over the years)

and for a username i just added the "er" to the end of it.

but now PowerChuck is dead because a masive flood destroyed our studio, and all of our equipment...

so I will keep the name as sort of a memorial to the last 15 years of rockin out! :mrgreen:

Edited by PowerChucker

Hey Dragunladee.. at least no one decided to call you dragonbreath... then that would be a problem....

Anyways, you can probably guess by my pic where I got my name from.... I'm a big fan of Venom and the 47 actually turns out to be my two numbers..

It dated back to when I was watching a race at the Orange County fair and I liked the way trucks number 4 and 7 looked, it soon turned into I wanted either of those to win... I don't remember if either did but from then on the female I was in dealings with at the time (girlfriend hehe) made it a point that those were my numbers from then on.. I didn't agree but then those numbers began to show themselves often and I succumbed to the subliminal messages making 4 and 7 my numbers and so that is where 47 comes from.

Sure, it's not very interesting but you asked for it  :P

First off, I'd like to say Venom is awesome! If they made a Spiderman movie with him in it, then the other two would be a joke in my book! Posted Image Anyway, it's funny you should mention 4 and 7 as your numbers, because my girlfriend's numbers are 714. It wasn't until recently the two of us learned that this was, in the hippie days, the "lude" minute, or the number engraved on Qualudes. (Thanks kd5 and Sublimer for pointing this out a few months back! Posted Image) Anyway, she was born at 7:14am, weighing 7 pounds and 14 ounces, and now currently resides at the street address 714. This unusual coincidence was followed by many other odd occurences in her lifetime involving the number 714. Just thought I'd share that. Posted Image Edited by Jakeofalltrades

opps, I just realized i only said what my name was, i didn't describe it... ok,

some of you may have heard this already...

back in the early to mid 90's our original singer, and our bass player went out on a deep sea fishing trip, and most of the guys on the boat started drinking early in the morning, so that by mid day, they were hammered!! well eventually some of them started throughing up over the side of the boat,,,, It was at that time that the ships first mate said to my friends "looks like we got us some PowerChuckers onboard today" they died laughing, and thought ti would be the best name for our band, as we were known for our wild shows and insane drinking!

well it stuck with us, and it became a name around here that people always remembered!

R.I.P PowerChuck :mrsgreen:

HANG ON!!!! :bump:

I know we have a lot of new members that never saw this thread...It's interesting so I bumped it up...

My screen name...something my sci-fi fanatic boyfriend came up with :P

k=my first initial

m=my middle initial

v=my last initial

22=my lucky number

44=my lucky number doubled!

My screen name...something my sci-fi fanatic boyfriend came up with :P

Well I hope you don't strain yourself....

:rofl3: