Sign in to follow this  
DragunLadee

Screennames

SPD FRK came from an addiction to Need For Speed II. It was the first game I ever played on PC. I was hooked. Playing HS now and still hooked.

P.S., Anyone interested in playing High Stakes online again follow this link.

Shameless Plug

NFS II SE.

I was hooked on that game!

Jake is a shortened version of my middle name (Jason). You'd expect it would be Jay or Jace, but my family has called me Jake my whole life, so Jake it is! As for the rest, I just filled in the blank with the first thing that came to me.

Guest daisy

In the 70's my husband to be was called snowball by his workmates (he ate a lot of snowball buns). They thought what could they call me that would go with snowball and the one they came up with was daisy. So here we are - snowball and daisy!!!

I was working in the dirt (soil) and had to really wash my hands to use the computer for advice on transplanting --- the computer went down and a friend advized me to go here to U2U and get help with the problem-- needed a name, and most everything , except my hands was covered with soil, so, rather than spending a lot of time being creative, I just signed in as what I was at the time--- a gardener who felt old and frustrated .

Old Gardener fit the situation, and have since taken my Master Gardener and this summer finished my advanced Mastergardener.

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

About 5 years ago my mates big brother somehow thought i looked like bubba ray dudley the wrestler O_o, it then caught us as my nickname(just the bubba part) and ive been called bubba since then, as a nickname by everyone, even some teachers so i use Bubba on most forums, and if its taken then i will use Bubbauk or b ubbauk88, cause im from the uk and was born in 1988.

Posted Image

Tommy Salo #35

Represented Sweden, 6 times in international tournaments and played for my beloved Oilers. Managed to stop all the Canadian shooters in 1994 during a shoot-out to win the gold medal. He earned my respect by rising to the face of adversity and being one hell of a goalie even when people turned their back on him.

He has since left the NHL to go play hockey for MoDo in Sweden.

Edited by Salo35

mine is a stupid name that I came up with a few years ago for some stupid reason. It has survived a couple of pcpitstop boards and I have decided not to change it because I cannot think of anything better to change it to.

NFS II SE.

I was hooked on that game!

Those tracks are included in the user made Expansion Pack. Along with some fun cars. Have a look at the link.

<Edit> Sorry to hi jack. I'm done now :blushing:

Edited by SPD FRK

Mine's just a nickname I was given by friends at my old work about 8 years ago. When I needed a username online, I just picked that one and it's stuck. I'm also online elsewhere as JamminGT and JamminGLG. (GT and GLG stand for...... not telling!)

Obviously couldn't tell you my real name without blowing my secret identity cover! :lol:

Mine should be obvious to most but if it isn't then... Sambora is the last name of the greatest ever guitarist alive... Richie Sambora! (Bon Jovi) and 1984 is the year I was born. :rocks:

WaterWolf is a nickname given me because I love to go fishing and basically only fish for Muskelunge. And Muskie (Musky in the States) are often called the Water Wolf. Nothing quite like having a 40 pound freshwater fish on the end of your line. There's a saying. Once you've caught a Muskie - everything else is just bait.

Once you've caught a Muskie - everything else is just bait.

True, so true.

I once had one of the buggers nearly take my thumb off. I never fished for Muskie without a Louiville Slugger at my side again.

And Muskie (Musky in the States) are often called the Water Wolf.

I did not know that.

I think you should have a Muskie as your avatar. We need more fish/fishing here. :tup:

Kylie, I love you :blushing:

Edited by flyfishingrules2

ive had this name since i was a little guy living on the rez in oklahoma. got it from my granpa cause i was always fighting for the the kids that couldnt or wouldnt fight for themselves. even though a dog soldier is a warrior from the cheyenne tribe and im shawnee really didnt matter. as i got older every one always called me a dog soldier for all tribes.

I did not know that.

I think you should have a Muskie as your avatar. We need more fish/fishing here. :tup:

Kylie, I love you :blushing:

I go fishing! Mainly for Walleye, Crappie, Sunfish, Bass, and sometimes northern (basically what we get when fishing).

We go fishing for about 5 weeks per year... and last year we didnt catch -any- bass. This year, we caught a 3 lb one, 6lb, and a 4lb, and some smaller 1lb'ers. All in the same lake :woot:

FF2 wrote:

I think you should have a Muskie as your avatar. We need more fish/fishing here.

I haven't been able to find one yet I like. And the Av space is small. When I find one, I'll change it. Maybe I should change my sig to --> A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work.