Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star_Rider

Hard Rockers!

hehe,

sobers one of my all time fav. tool songs!

jerk-offs gr8 too!

and no band slyrics are meant to be taken seriously, at least i dun think.

u interpret them whichever way you want to, but theres still gotta be words in music!

hehe :P

Houmamiss : I prefer the Wall Of Voodoo with Andy Prieboy. He went to school with my brother and is a really nice guy. When they were in Chicago, we went backstage to the hospitality area with the band. ( blew-off Adam Ant who they were playing backup for - he was just strutting around backstage ) Andy is a real talent - even tuned a guitar for me one time lol. Both his playing and vocals are excellent !

* He wrote the play White Trash Wins Lotto (the Axel Rose story).

Pat Boone's cover of Metallica rocks!

I'm not so sure about that but it sure rocked my world. In fact, I'm still fibrilating. It's one of those Be careful what you wish for situations. Start getting ironic and the next thng you know the enemy is using your own weapons against you. From there, it's not a very large step to arrive at a place where nobody knows nothing. Come to think of it, that might not be a bad thing.

OK, I'm in: Crank the Patser with heavy rotation.

I

Mary, although I like most all Wall of Voodoo that I've heard, I know practically nothing about the band. Thanks for the info, and when my life settles down and I have time to get back into checking out music I will definitely look into Wall of Voodoo. :)

Torrey... saw Opeth on Saturday night... I was mesmerised! They are awesome live even more awesome than I thought they were already.

I had THE best view of the stage too! Hopefully I will be getting the pics sent to me from this couple that asked me to take some pics for them from where I was... :mrgreen: