Sign in to follow this  
AlanHo

Windows Forum Down

Guest Trackrat

I think Volt has something to do with this :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Salo 35 I like your sense of humour. :rocks:

All gossip and sillyness asside. I think it is simply down like the numerous times it has been non-functional in recent months. Simply put the site is down quite often.

Craig needs to put another 50p in the meter I think! It's being looked into.

Thanks for your patience and goodwill Pit people!

Oh... just as I was typing this it came back! :P

That darn windows forum is always down.. doesn't mean you guys have to come here and complain about it everytime it happens.

That darn windows forum is always down.. doesn't mean you guys have to come here and complain about it everytime it happens.

:)

Adam,

I just want to say this to you,

Anyone can mouth off, Mate! No Offense intended or ever meant, Mate!

Volt and Moon have put the Past behind them, Mate! They are well respected ALL over the World for that! Learn something from two true Gentlemen, that are not English!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::rolleyes::lol:

I just went to there forum and it worked but after being there for a few minutes a big popup came up sayin.."Windows forum has corrupted your Windows forum cookie...please go to pcpitstop and complain about"

Guest fragged one

I just went to there forum and it worked but after being there for a few minutes a big popup came up sayin.."Windows forum has corrupted your Windows forum cookie...please go to pcpitstop and complain about"

:rofl3:

Very funny........ ha ha ha! :(

C'mon everybody. We had a wonderful relationship with WF. The actions of one person threatened to destroy all that. Luckily that person was unsuccessful, and now that the person is gone, we can get back to being the great communities we were before, co-existing in harmony. History is where it should be.......in the past. Time now to move forward to co-exist once again in harmony.

Just my humble opinion, -kd5-

Well, now for something completely different, I am going to the Windows Forum to complain that the Pit is working.

Well, now for something completely different, I am going to the Windows Forum to complain that the Pit is working.

:blink:

Ax, you into marijuana again? :jester: