Sign in to follow this  
Guest RMR

Who Do I Contact For.........?

Guest RMR

Hi all,

:help:

I recently paid for a program online with my credit card on Sept. 24th. I downloaded the program and waited for the registration key to be sent to me via email. Well, I never got the reg. key and I was charged on my card for the program. I no longer even remember what it was that I Downloaded, and no longer want it either. Who can I contact for a refund?

Thanks in advance!

Cynthia

Guest fragged one

you kinda need to know what you downloaded. doesn't it give the name of the company and their phone number on your credit card statement?

Guest RMR

Hi,

It doesn't state what it was on my statement. All I have is who it was to and a transaction reference number But I'm thinking it was something called PC Optimizer.

:( Cynthia

www.rollingmeadowsranch.net

www.wfqhc.org

Guest RMR

Thank you for the information, but I no longer want the registration code, nor the program. Can't I just get a refund?

CJ

Sure, just use the Optimize choice on the contact page and ask for a refund. Be sure to give the name you used to buy the product and the date you bought it.