Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Donna

Someone Check Jasmines Profile,

Guest Donna

The down time has screwed up jazzys profile. Her posts show her as a ghost. :help: :blink::mrgreen:

Guest Donna

:news: I just checked the members list and mods list, She is gone!!! :bawling::yikes:

Oh, c'mon, guys, you really didn't know? Jazzy was just an advanced bot that was created by several of us! In fact, the real name is "The J-bot4426". Haha, you should see some of the other bots we've released in the Pravda.ru forums (Muuaaaahahahahahaha). Oh and everyone, I think I'll break some more news to you, Ax Slinger is a bot. So is Bruce. Bruce has been programmed to "crawl" all over various linux sites when you ask "him" a question about it. Also, to make him seem more human, we've added some sense of humor, with a bit of cold politik. We're awwwwwwwfullly proud of our little bots :woot:

No Jazzy??

Come on own up.........who's got her??? ;)

Keith

HI Keith,

Whoever It Is They'll be sorry LOL :rolleyes: LOL :rolleyes:

No Jazzy??

Come on own up.........who's got her??? ;)

Keith

HI Keith,

Whoever It Is They'll be sorry LOL :rolleyes: LOL :rolleyes:

Proabably send her back gift wrapped to us ;):mrgreen:

We luv ya really Jazzy :)

Keith

Like I already said, she's just a bot!!!

Say it enough and you know what will happen dont ya. Questions will be asked on the pit with the Topic "Is Jasmine Really A Bot??" ;):mrgreen:

Keith

A bot who lives on the south coast of England?. Guess there's worse places to live :mrgreen:

Keith

Ever see "The Matrix"? The bots that I've helped create, like the Ax-bot, Jasmine-bot, Bruce-bot, and doofus-bot are everywhere, and they are no where! The Jasmine-bot will lead the way to world domination by the AI's while Ax-bot and Bruce-bot will work on civil/human management (you know, like how all the people I don't like will end up having to get jobs such as zoo turd-picker-upper. The doofus-bot, on the other hand, stick around for humor reasons. His humor/joke subroutines and functions are more developed than any of these other bots. Unfortunately, Jander is not a creation of my little syndicate. However, the real reason why he's gone this week is because he's getting the next best thing. Being a living organism, he can't be truly "changed" into an AI on the net. However, he has volunteered for our cyborg program. That's right, next time he comes online, his thought processes will be complimented by some low level AI programming for the purpose of coming up with great jokes. Don't worry, though, his job as a cyborg will not be to be a comedian, his job will be that of a totally elite assassin. Basically, he is plan "C" for the government - if Saddam-oid lived through this latest bombing, and if he manages to escape the city, then the Janderborg (or "Jandorg" as some call him now) will be sent to pursue him. Anyway, Jasmine, Ax, and doofus (oh, and Bruce) will deny being bots, but I can assure you, they are bots, and will be mostly humanitarian in the way they help me take over the world and crush my... I mean, our enemies! :nuke:

No no no! Ya got it all wrong, Stasibot. Axbot will work on his axsolos until his axbotic fingers hurt. Then he will destroy the world with sheer volume.

Wok n wol foevowa! :rocks:

I think I'm inclined to agree with Stasi.

Hasn't anyone else noticed that kinda faint metally clanking sound when Jazzy speaks? and that sort of tinny, oily, burning wire smell. And why did only she go down at that slight Glitch???

And you never see all of these people at the same time Eh! Eh!

If all this is proved to be true, maybe this Site only exists in our imagination, or, what if we really are ALL Bots!!!! bet nobodies ever thought of that, but how could we think that when Stasi controls us all.

All praise Stasi the Botmaster.

I'll bet mmanyas not a Bot tho'

Gilbo (Slightly Botty) Good Old England) (I think!) B):yikes:

I dunno, Mary (mmanya) might be a bot! But if she is, I've got nothing to do with her. However, there is some amount of evidence that leads me to at least accept the possibility! After all, she seems to be able to find all kinds of little quizzes and such so easily and so quickly.... hmmmm.... almost like a webcrawler.... almost :huh:

As for hearing a metalic noise when Jazzy "speaks", well, buddy, if you're hearing noises while you read something, you need to get those ears checked :mrgreen:

But yes, your praise is welcome and will be remembered when a new world order is established.... :nuke:

I'll give you a :oreo::mrwinky:

What do you mean Supreme Stasi, doesn't EVERYONE hear noises when they're reading??? OOOOerrrrr!!

Oh! it's OK, just found I had my headset on listening to Botwars, my favourite prog. Jazzbot just wiped out AxBot, HURRAH!! Jazzbot Lives.

Gilbot 'err Gilbo (Good Old Englbot) B)

Well, Englbot, if that is what you wish to be called, as I think I mentioned, Jander is out becoming a cyborg, having his intelligence complimented by a bit of computerized help. In any case, eventually we will see if the Jazzy, Ax, Bruce, and doofus bots can be uploaded into a cyborg modified human so that we may have a physical manifestation of their greatness. Trouble is, though, we'd always have to keep them in the "wild" out on the net so that they exist in no single spot, susceptible to extermintation.

Did you ever see that "Family Matters" episode with the Urkelbot? Hah, our techniques can produce much better robots nowadays!