Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star_Rider

Christians, Plase Pray!

:nospys:

I am christian and i shall pray for your mom and you too so you have the strenth to go on too give her all our love and we are all thinking of her

xxxxxxx

Star Rider let us know how she is doing

Thank you, loveabledragon!! I just spoke with her and she sounds MUCH better. Thank you ALL once again, and again, and again... :):):) You folks are the BEST!!!

The invisible poster was me before I got zapped. ;)

I'm so glad to hear your mom is improving, don't forget to tell her we are all rooting for her. :)

Guest Deuces Wild

My thoughts and prayers are also with your Mother.

My Mom is 84, has Alzheimer's and has lived in a nursing home for the past 7 years (stroke) . It continues to be a shock to visit her only to see that she no longer recognizes me or my family. It is hard to accept this world she now lives in when one knows her decency and loving nature. She does not deserve to have to go through what she is presently enduring. Perhaps this is her Purgatory. Regardless, we still love her and pray for her as I will for your Mom.

So glad to hear that all of our prayers helped your Mom. Let's all keep on praying for her. :)

Guest Deuces Wild

Thank you. :)

The old saying that God works in mysterious ways is certainly true.

I am a christian, but not living as close as I should as is the case with many people now days. I will pray for your mother and for you as well, and ask others to include you both in their prayers also. Keep the faith, and believe, and always remember all things are possible with God.

Willow 1

Hi, Cathie. Thanks for asking. She's well enough that they sent her back to the nuring home. I'm goin to se her in a bit. We used to live together for five years before she went to the home last year AND at the end of the month, Lord willing, she's moving back in with me!! :):):)

Glad to hear she is doing better.

You must be a VERY special person if you are hoping to have her move back in with you.

I hope no one takes that the wrong way. My dad ( aged 68) has MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and to be honest with everyone, I don't think I could cope with him living with us. Maybe if I didn't have a young family I might be able to, but I doubt it.

If there was NO other choice then of course I would deal with it. But right now with the boyz in all the sports etc. that they are involved in...There is no way I could......you should see my schedual for today.......Most would cringe.........

7:45am - take hubby to meeting then come back home

8:30am - take boyz to school - pick hubby up on the way to drop him off at another meeting

11:30 am - pick hubby up and go news room to print newspaper

1:00pm - take hubby back to meeting

3:00pm - pick up boyz from school

4:30pm - pick up hubby from meeting - then come home and hopefully feed those that have to leave by 5pm

5:00pm - take hubby to work and Daniel to basketball

6:30pm - pick up Daniel at basketball

7:30pm - take stepson over to his mom's

9:00pm pick up hubby from work

Then inbetween all that I am working at home on websites and doing the "homemaker stuffz"....oh and checking out the Pit!!!!!........

ARGGhhhhhhhhhhh.......we need another vehicle or I need to become rich and hire a chaufer(spelling)!!!!!!!!

I'm worn out just typing all that!!! :mrgreen:

:nospys:

no mercy you should not feel guily it seems you dad understands i have friends who have parents with ms and they have done the same they said if they could give one to one it would be good but like you they have a buzie life as long as you vist that means alot to your dad and he knows you still care

star rider brill your mom must be so proud of you glad to here she is doing well ;)