Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star_Rider

Christians, Plase Pray!

I'm calling on all Christians saved by the blood of Jesus to pray for my mom. She's 72 and VERY sickly. I just received word she's in the hospital--again, having been fighting pneumonia for some time now, with a HIGH fever. Please pray for her to get better. Thanks, and all my love to you!

I am not a religious person in the sense of being a christian But I will pray that your mothers current condition improves :)

God bless you, Bear!!! And, thanks--from the bottom of my heart. I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

I'm with the dancin' bear, not religious, but christian, yes.

Thinking of your Mom, Star.

:(

I hope she recovers soon & has my best wishes. I hope that you will find some relief for your stress with some good news soon. I totally understand the sense of helplessness you are feeling. It is the worst kind of pain when those you love are in the hospital / ill. The love of a child for their parent is a truly unique type of love. Good Luck.

wow, we got alot of non-religous people here. Not religous but my thoughts go out to her, I hope she fairs better.

I'm not religious or Christian, but I hope she recovers very soon and I, too, send my best wishes.

Well I believe in the power of prayer, your mom will get a mention in mine.

Hope she makes a complete recovery soon. Mom's are special and it sounds like she has a special son. :)

I too shall be praying for your Mom. I have one who is sinking lower each day it seems at age 79 right now.

I really appreciate all the concern of our brothers and sisters on the "Pit" and their prayers even when they say they aren't religious.

Rev-Roy

I watched my Mom in the Hospital a year ago......felt so helpless. I Loved her SO much also. The feeling of not being able the help someone sick leaves me so empty. I hope and pray your Mom gets better soon and returns home. PEACE to you both.

Guest Donna

I will pray that she will feel no pain and that the best for her will happen. I will pray that you will have the strenth to endure what ever happens.

D :)

I know how you must feel. You feel so helpless, but just being with her, in spirit and prayer will help. I will pray for you and throw in a few Hail Mary's too! Tomorrow morning when my son goes to school, (he goes to a Catholic school) I'll ask him to say a prayer for her at mass. Take care of yourself too!

My mother went to be with our Lord one day before she and dad's 58th wedding anniversary a year ago this last October. Now it's Dad that I worry about with a bad heart and such. I will definitely keep you and your Mom in my prayers Star_Rider.

Thank you, CrazyAmerican!

And to everyone--she's starting to get better. Thanks for your prayers, but please keep it up as she's still in the hospital. Thanks! :):):)

My prayers are with your Mom. I have lost both my folks and I know how tough it can be when they are ill. I hope she will feel better soon.

I am not Christian but I will help. I'll pray for your mom on the jewish end! I hope she feels better soon.

Howard