Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

volt

Jokes 'not'

Common sense with the understanding that a good joke is only good when the Audience thinks that it's good. That said, Volt is most correct in pointing out that the "audience" here at the Pit has many different tastes, ages, belief systems, etc. It is our responsibility to accommodate our vast audience whether it be in the form of a joke or not. The Pit is the best on the Web for many good reasons, and this is one of them. :) IMHO

I haven't been able to get back on the boards since this was first posted, but am pleased to see that more consideration is being excercised. ;)

Volt, did all them Gators you got running on that machine shut the Invision boards down? :nuke::mrgreen:

By golly I never thought about that Y kawika!!! I can tell ya this tho,,if your on a dialup and have gator,,you will be lucky to move at all with all the calling home it does!!! :mrgreen: v

Volt, did all them Gators you got running on that machine shut the Invision boards down? :nuke:  :mrgreen:  

I could tel it i am just embarrased to :mrgreen: You might not believe but I get more than you think i watch to many movies :blink: