Sign in to follow this  
OneCool

Pitstop Poll

How do you like the new pit?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's really great but could use some "tweaks" like better emoticons like the old pit had, a home link at the bottom of the page so we can move around better, I thind Dave will tweak things here and there and make some adjustments, Even the download page time has improved since I first registered and everybodys pc is running better too. lol :D

LMAO!!! @ Joe!! :D

dave is getting new smilies,,not sure of the link you need tho??

I'm just reffering to "PC Pitstop Forms" link at the top, place another like that one at the bottom of the posting page like on the old forums

Like this;

Post new topic Main Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next

(A paste and copy from the old form at the bottom), I could just click "Main Forum Index" and surf all the forums from the post page

Edited by Joe C

I'm just reffering to "PC Pitstop Forms" link at the top, place another like that one at the bottom of the posting page like on the old forums

Like this;

Post new topic Main Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next

(A paste and copy from the old form at the bottom), I could just click "Main Forum Index" and surf all the forums from the post page

Ok Joe I know what ya mean now,,I will make sure it gets daves attention,,there will be some things done before the final product is out,,I just don't have all the details as of now.

Keep your legs covered Lola!! :D v

Smilies ??? An alternative to smilies would be great !

( Like the last three listed ... )

Cool icons NOT smilies would be an improvement.

( just never liked smile faces nor :) <----- "keyboard crap" !

Otherwise, the site looks excellent - accolades to you Dave !

( how long will the two forums run concurrently? ) *S* curious ...

********** LMAO - I typed out the : ) and you gave me a smileface !!! ( now that is evil !!! ) lololol

Edited by mmanya

Won't be long I'm sure mm,,they need to get this site complete before they mothball the other one tho.

That worm caused some delay for sure,,but hopefully it will die shortly,,once everybody gets patched it will help. :D v

how long will the two forums run concurrently?

It seems to busy or something. I will just have to study the thing and get use to it AGAIN! Is the law after someone. They get to close and we have to move again. ;)