Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr Beaujangles

Ho-hum!

Hayyyy what about me??!! I want some free beer!!! :cheers: Ohhhh wait a minute...I brew me own...a basement with a carboy fermenting now....MMMMM a double dark chocolate stout...Good stuff I tell ya...Zymurgy!!! :rocks:

"Mama told me not to come" Ya :P Shows she didn't know how to have fun :woot: (cna ya name the band?) :mrgreen:B)

That ain't no way to have fun.......son! :mrgreen:

Three Dog Night ;)

Whazzup Mr B??? :P -kd5-

Australia's National Anthem:

"More Beer... More Beer... More Beer... More Beer......

More Beer... More Beer... More Beer...

More Beer... More Beer... More Beer... More Beer......

More Beer... More Beer... More Beer... "

Sing to the tune of "Auld Lang Syne"

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh man. I missed it. Nothing left but soggy chips and some flat beer. Oh well guess I'll start cleaning up for the next one.

Shogan - ya aint missed it at all! We were just out getting in some more beer and grub :beer: :popcorn:

Kd: well spotted mate, you must be one of the original :note2:" gasoline alley bred" :note1::rocks:

Want to know something funny... I don't know ONE Australian that drinks Fosters... Not ONE!

Common opions say Fosters is akin to Cats Pee ;):huh:

But I thought Fosters was Australian for Beya? Are those TV ads made in Hollywood? If they are, why aren't the cans blowing up? :P

I don't drink it, but if it's even close to cat pee, I'll definately pass on that... :)

I used to love those Fosters ads with Paul Hogan. There was the one where he was watching a ballet and he says "strewth there's a bloke down there with no strides on", that one really cracked me up. :mrgreen:

Bummer... A website with nothing but TV commercials on it, and they ain't got no NASCAR ones? They could have at least had the Dale Earnhardt "Busted CD Player" Budweiser one... Or some of the "How bad have you got it?" series. The only one they have is an ancient Jeff Gordon Pepsi spot. :mrsgreen:

I don't know if Fosters changed to suit American tastes or what, but 20 years ago, I thought Fosters was pretty darned good! :P

'Course it's been 12 years since I've tried any beers, but if my memory hasn't degenerated beyond redemption, Fosters used to kick :filtered:!!! :woot: -kd5-

I think the Fosters we make for overseas is different to the one we get locally... but I can assure you, the Fosters you get in Australia is not good, to say the very least. :blink:

Coopers Pale Ale is THE best :D

:blushing: Aw geez - c'mon guys and gals, no-one was forgotten: after all this is the PIT and party time is for everyone at the PIT! :)

So c'mon - leeeeeets all PARTY :banana::banana::banana::banana: