Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr Beaujangles

Ho-hum!

:) Ho-Hum! tum te tum te tum te tum; hi folks - what's everyone up to these days? Everybody seems very subdued recently - even before the war in Iraq kicked off.

C'mon folks, check in and let's see what we can do to brighten the night up a bit :mrgreen:

Kylie, Donna, TW2, Volt, KD5, Mohawk, Ax, Hulk, :rolleyes: C'mon, let's have a party like the old days :lol:B)

Guest Donna

Mr B. :mrgreen:

Hey, How are ya? Ya missed a good one the other night. We had a wedding!!!

well my bonnie,bonnie lad

you are up to no good again lol

or did you get the time to visit again

good to see your still able and will to

will kick ya an e-mail and get ya up to speed

:P

Yo Beau!! how ya been my friend?? good to see ya around!! thought ya got lost!! :mrgreen: v

:shifty: Well ya see Lilbill, life's like that at times - sometimes it just plain sucks! :mrsgreen: BUT - not for you my young friend! :rolleyes: You too are cordially invited to the party - but make sure your Ma says it's okay first :mrgreen:B)

:woot: Yo Volt! your'e needing to turn that voltage down a tad - just about blew me off my chair there friend :blink:

Ya know me Volt - missing at times perhaps, but never lost Always know where the Pit is! :)B)

:woot: Yo Volt! your'e needing to turn that voltage down a tad - just about blew me off my chair there friend :blink:

Ya know me Volt - missing at times perhaps, but never lost Always know where the Pit is! :)B)

Yea I have been missing in action here alot lately too,,just got too tied up at work,,it will hit an even keel here shortly I hope!! :) v

From outside the hall, you could hear the band playing some strange voodoo music.

:note2: "Ziggy played guitar, jammin' good with Weird and Gilly..." :note1:

And that was just the beginning... The party raged on until sunrise. Everyone rocked until they passed out on the floor. :snooze:

Want to know something funny... I don't know ONE Australian that drinks Fosters... Not ONE!

Common opions say Fosters is akin to Cats Pee ;):huh:

:mrgreen: Folks, see when you all eventually make your way across here (Volt you'd better start a week early on that boat!) this is where I'm taking ya ;) Not a million miles away from my house - but too far to walk after a drink http://www.camra.org.uk/SHWebClass.ASP?WCI...wDoc&DocID=2575 :mrgreen:

Ax, remember these immortal words? :note2: "Mama told me not to come"

Ya :P Shows she didn't know how to have fun :woot: (cna ya name the band?) :mrgreen:B)

I just liked the title of my article better :P:mrgreen:

I don't like being able to see through my beer, that other stuff is just :(:mrsgreen:

Hiya Kylie, great to see you eventually got back to us. Everyone was getting a bit anxious about ya :)

Radio, that is one frightening site. Just let's you see how they price fix things and take away much of our individual choice. Over here we have what is called tied (or brewer's) house and free house. The tied ones only sell the brands supplied mainly by the one brewer, and the free house - well they sell what the customers want. The latter tends to be the most popular - but they too come under increasing pressure from tied house's close by, that sell their own brands much cheaper. Scotland has seen a resurgence of micro-breweries and they are going down a storm :mrgreen:

So where are we going next guys? B)

I just liked the title of my article better :P:mrgreen:

I don't like being able to see through my beer, that other stuff is just :(:mrsgreen:

Been back for awhile now Mr beau... :)

Definately an interesting link radio... lol

Radio, perhaps this would suit you sir?

http://www.grogandgruel.co.uk/greatbeer.htm

And if that fails to please sir - then I am sure this will satisfy that thirst. http://www.scottishpubs.co.uk/scotbeers/weeheavy.htm From experience and the sore head that went with that :nuke: , I can assure you that you can hardly see through a glass of the latter :woot:

Hey Hulk, you better not be greening my carpet during the party :mrgreen:B)

Sorry folks, that 2nd link should work now :blushing: