Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Intratech

-googlebot- ?

the bot has adverts posted in threads as a reply .... is this going to happen here ...?

N O !!! :mrgreen:

the bot has adverts posted in threads as a reply .... is this going to happen here ...?

Googlebots are assigned to the Guests member group, and as you know, Guests are not allowed to post messages. Therefore, Googlebots can not post anything here.

IT had some kind of cloaking field, I COULDNT CLICK ON IT. :lol:

Since Guests are not registered members, they have no account, thus no profile, thus there's nothing to click on.

If you guys are gonna post everytime you see the Googlebot here then this thread will get so large that the forum database might explode :)

As Aeroman said, we can hide the fact that Googlebot is here. The reason I didn't is because I wanted to see if the slow spells were due to the bot. But if it's going to spook everyone or cause this thread to get a post every time they see it, then I'll turn it off...

Be thou not afraid :) I guess its just something new Dave... It's good that it's not hidden, makes me feel like I am back in a chatroom like the old days... *frightening*

I don't think a thread will be posted EVERY time... once people get it out of their system and well, once people know what it is/means then it'll all be good

:mrgreen: