Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Merlins Post

ps: remarkable restraint angela

thank you, and you too dave. I appriciate that. It just makes me sad, all the families I cant help, and for him to make a joke of it. Its just so wrong.

angela

Unable to find a member with that nick.

It was "King_Arthur" and my post was deleted, so there's not much to find.

Nothing was deleted,,it was relocated,, and this is King_Arthur's post removed by me so we could do some checking on some things. there was a rebuttal thread up too at the same time and I took it down also.

this is my first posting. i usually just look on the boards but something i've seen seems rather odd. i have looked at some of merlin's posts and his profile as well as this littleguy that posted of merlin's death. some rather odd things appear. first of all, how many people actually use an (!) exclamation point after nearly every single sentence of almost every single post? this also includes merlin's wife's email to littleguy. it was full of exclamation points as well. littleguy started on may 18th and on the 20th had 84 posts when he posted that merlin had the accident. although there may be some, i can't find any posts from merlin after the 18th. according to their profiles one was born just one week prior to the other in the same year. littleguy posted what his system was and all. it pretty much matches merlin's. merlin had listed on his profile that he had a 9800 pro but as i'm sure some will remember he had problems with it and was using a 9600xt for now instead. littleguy today announced that he had hyper x ram as did merlin. if something really did happen to merlin then my sincerest apologies. just seems to be way too many coincidences to me.

what he has done makes him lower thatn pond scum ... it insults pond scum. however isn't all of this talking albeit healthly for the people at the bit exactly what he was ater in the first place attention? I'm sorry if i insult anyone by speaking this but if hes ignored will he not go away?

It was "King_Arthur" and my post was deleted, so there's not much to find.

In addition to what Volt said, now is not exactly the best time to be showing that you too have registered more than once. We appreciate the fact you you alerted us to this situation, but we have rules here and they apply equally to everyone. If you follow me...

:lol::lol:

edit: Say my little brother signs up on the forum (you'll see the same IP on both accounts) am I gonna be shown the door? :huh:

Edited by Intratech

if hes ignored will he not go away?

I sure hope that he goes away. I can't imagine why he'd want to keep coming here. Is there anyone who thinks what he's done can be forgotten, forgiven, or justified?

merlin, leave. I don't know if you noticed, but we don't like you anymore, so why are you trying to stay around by using a proxy server? :mrsgreen:;)

Sure as hell not in my book. I used to think different of the net and people in general. I never saw them as "People" rather than just letters. After a while, I realized there are people out there behind that text that have feelings.

Apparently Merlin just didn't care.

I didn't want people hating me because I was saying something about a fallen pitstopper. Sorry if this has angered anyone, but I didn't want any negativity towards me.

ManiaK, don't feel shy about bringing your concerns to the attention of the moderators via a PM. That's the best way to handle it. We took down your post so that we could investigate the problem and determine what to do.

ManiaK, don't feel shy about bringing your concerns to the attention of the moderators via a PM. That's the best way to handle it. We took down your post so that we could investigate the problem and determine what to do.

Oh, I understand. First time I realized something was awry, I actually PMed raymo and let him know and he said he would look into it, but I know he's busy, and a couple of days had gone by with Merlin's wonderful thread thriving and it just really made me unhappy. At that point, I felt it necessary to bring it to someone's attention.

If I did that in the wrong way, I apologize 100%. It just seemed like something horrible was going on and nobody could see it. It was not a good feeling.

Well what of it? I know my kid brother looks at this forum alot and said he may sign up... will I be in trouble if he does? :huh:

I didn't want people hating me because I was saying something about a fallen pitstopper. Sorry if this has angered anyone, but I didn't want any negativity towards me.

Nobody is angry at you. Other than an extra registration which I already mentioned is a no no, you have done nothing wrong. And I seriously doubt anyone would hate you for pointing this situation out, except for the guilty party, perhaps. And I don't think there are very many people here who think highly enough of that person to really care what he or she thinks at this point.

Well what of it? I know my kid brother looks at this forum alot and said he may sign up... will I be in trouble if he does? :huh:

Not if we know what's going on and who it is. When we have reason to believe what someone has to say, and you've never given us a reason not to, we will take their word for it. So don't worry.

If I did that in the wrong way, I apologize 100%. It just seemed like something horrible was going on and nobody could see it.

YOU my dear are forgiven :) so hush...... no need for apologies :)

:grouphug:

I'm insane already!! :woot::lol:

I do have a 15 year old brother who annoys the hell out of everyone and keeps using my aftershave and cologne!! :help:

Ya did real good ManiaK!! no worries from me about anything from you.

But in all my time on this forum I have never seen a more dispicable act by any member than was done by this person. seen sexual stuff,,racist,,sexist and just plain rude posts. but this one takes the cake.

Lowest of the low in my book,,and I thank my fellow pit members for keeping their tempers as well as they have,, I'm struggling to contain myself....

Oh, I understand. First time I realized something was awry, I actually PMed raymo and let him know and he said he would look into it, but I know he's busy, and a couple of days had gone by with Merlin's wonderful thread thriving and it just really made me unhappy. At that point, I felt it necessary to bring it to someone's attention.

If I did that in the wrong way, I apologize 100%. It just seemed like something horrible was going on and nobody could see it. It was not a good feeling.

dont sweat it bro ;) The only thing I dont like is your avatar it gives me the creeps :lol::lol:

Before I got my cable internet my DSL was cut off for about a week. I caught a glimpse on a school computer that merlin was dead, but couldn't read anymore because the library was closing.

So I got home and used a FREAKIN AMERICA ONLINE trial CD to see what had happened to merlin, because I truely believed he was a nice guy.

I know this is just an internet forum, but I feel so betrayed. Merlin can take his little mental problems and shove em, no apology in the world will ever get me to even get near caring about him again.

First we thought his little girl if she exists... had died.. then he comes back and says she made it... then his so called friend comes along and says Merlin has died and it honestly made me sad. So twice he took advantage of people on here making them think tragic things were happening to his family. We don't even know if he has a wife a family or kids... it is apparent he is mentally ill, no person in their right mind could possibly do such far out things and then repeatedly pop back up after being caught and thinking all would be forgiven. I am sorry but it's just not that easy to forgive him for all of this and I personally just can't have anything to do with people who lie. It is one of my biggest peeves are people who lie and deceive people. I do have merlin to thank for showing me once more that this is a good place with good people. When something bad happens you all gather around that person trying in any way possible to give them words of comfort or words of encouragement to help them keep going. There are others that will come along and arrive here at this board being fake or deceitful... but one thing none of them can take away, or destroy is the decency and inner goodness that are here amongst alot of the members. I think a whole lot of some folks around here and this won't change that and ya'll know who ya are. This place has helped me with my computer so many times and I've had some really great chats with people here who are simply terrific people. Merlin if you read this... I hope you get the help you need but no matter what the excuses are that you come up with they will never be good enough to me personally. Mentally ill or not you have enough sense to keep popping up even now with all these names goading people who cared about what happened to you. To continue to do so is like spitting in our faces. If you have any respect and common sense at all.. you will just go and not return because there will never be a welcome mat laid out here for you again.

The most unforgiveable part of this is you brought out alot of things in one special person here who really has lost somebody in a bad situation. You upset that person and caused them unnecessary pain when they were already hurting. For this I will never forgive you.

If I did that in the wrong way, I apologize 100%. It just seemed like something horrible was going on and nobody could see it.

YOU my dear are forgiven :) so hush...... no need for apologies :)

:grouphug:

Thank you. :) Now if my wife will forgive me for the anger I expressed that night towards merlin. :P She heard words she probably didn't care for.

Thanks also to OneCool and volt. I appreciate what you said... except for my avatar! I loved Shrek 2 and darnit, those eyes, while creepy, are so irresistible (at least in the movie). :P

There is a huge difference between family members and /or roommates sharing a computer and having a few folks with the same ip and one person creating numerous accounts just to create a problem.

The only trouble I can possibly for see is you and your brother fighting over who gets to go on line :P