Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Merlins Post

Wow angela,

I wonder if he scammed any other here like that. What a weird thing to do, carry it on like that. There has to be something illegal about what he did to you and MADD.

Edited by KRAM

:lol:  not lately  :woot:

Can think of others like to tho :yup:

I'm sure I know one person who wouldn't mind landing a right on your jaw :P:woot::woot:

edit: That would do too Adamaxis!! I'm starting to forget about dial-up as a concept alltogether!! :(

Edited by Intratech

Wow angela,

I wonder if he scammed any other here like that. What a weird thing to do, carry it on like that. There has to be something illegal about what he did to you and MADD.

Its sad that he can hurt this many people in so many ways. Shows what a close family this place is.. especially now after hearing this

Wow.... insane.... of all the guys to go and pull this kinda stunt..... it had to be him..

Well merlin, if you happen to be reading this, have fun with your jollies!!! Go find another place! You've got to be kidding me.... how someone like you can even think of doing something like this!!

there like the exclamation marks? Go find another forum to mess with.

Didn't want people to get mad at me when I posted as King_Arthur but it seemed awfully odd to me as well. He even sent a couple nasty PMs to me. He thought I was Angela. :P

I did and I hope I have gotten better! Now I dont have an ip addy.

Really

Isn't it interesting how Merlin isn't asking for forgiveness, he doesn't seem remorseful about the pain and trouble he's caused the people here. I have such respect and sympathy for Angela, taking so much time to try and help him only to find that she was being scammed.

So yes, Merlin, you can "anonymize" yourself to hide your IP, but you can't hide from our feelings about you. Nobody wants you to be around here.

:lol:  not lately  :woot:

Can think of others like to tho :yup:

I'm sure I know one person who wouldn't mind landing a right on your jaw :P:woot::woot:

edit: That would do too Adamaxis!! I'm starting to forget about dial-up as a concept alltogether!! :(

Bring it on big boy...send ya back to London limpin :woot::lol:

Didn't want people to get mad at me when I posted as King_Arthur but it seemed awfully odd to me as well. He even sent a couple nasty PMs to me. He thought I was Angela. :P

Now that is intersting considering how she went out of her way at her own expense to help what she thought was a tragic situation. Makes it even more sad :mrsgreen:

King Arthur, who first posted his/her findings as a First Post.

I remember that and now I feel bad about how I thought about them for for sayin it :erm:

King Arthur? Who or what is that?

Unable to find a member with that nick.

Really

Actually, you do. Would you like me to post it for everyone to see?

Yes!! Ax, post it! Heh heh heh, that lan party is still goin' on, and they probably would have fun with the IP :mrgreen::lol:

Guest ididapologize

Isn't it interesting how Merlin isn't asking for forgiveness, he doesn't seem remorseful about the pain and trouble he's caused the people here. I have such respect and sympathy for Angela, taking so much time to try and help him only to find that she was being scammed.

So yes, Merlin, you can "anonymize" yourself to hide your IP, but you can't hide from our feelings about you. Nobody wants you to be around here.

I did aplolgize dave in the pm's... I said there is no excuse for this and I am sorry and didnt intend to hurt or anger anyone. Why dont you post the pm I sent you? dont accuse me of not being remorsefull I am and will be I have grown to like people here, did not do it on purpose!

Really

Actually, you do. Would you like me to post it for everyone to see?
Post it...i'm sure something can be done with it :shifty:

King Arthur, who first posted his/her findings as a First Post.

I remember that and now I feel bad about how I thought about them for for sayin it :erm:

King Arthur? Who or what is that?

Unable to find a member with that nick.

It was "King_Arthur" and my post was deleted, so there's not much to find.

Bring it on big boy...send ya back to London limpin :woot::lol:

I always like a good fight... I'll see about booking a ticket and taking some time off.

All we need now is a promoter to sell the event to HBO!! :woot::woot:

I did aplolgize dave in the pm's... I said there is no excuse for this and I am sorry and didnt intend to hurt or anger anyone. Why dont you post the pm I sent you? dont accuse me of not being remorsefull I am and will be I have grown to like people here, did not do it on purpose!

Yeah, we see how remorseful you are. Haven't you made a big enough fool of yourself? Why don't you just forget about it and leave. You're only making yourself look more and more foolish by the minute.

Yeah, we see how remorseful you are. Haven't you made a big enough fool of yourself? Why don't you just forget about it and leave. You're only making yourself look more and more foolish by the minute.

:yup:

I always like a good fight... I'll see about booking a ticket and taking some time off.

All we need now is a promoter to sell the event to HBO!! :woot::woot:

If it gets into the millions ill take a dive :woot:

It's a shame he's creating all these new user names and they just get banned wasting space.

Guest fragged one

i feel so betrayed. it takes quite a bit for me to get emotional, but reading about your supposed death brought me there. my fiance even shed tears for you and your alleged family. you are nothing now.

it's interesting, though. i got pretty suspicious when i couldn't find a SINGLE MENTION of a crash in your area (remember, i only live a little north of where you supposedly lived, eh?).

you are absolutely nothing, now go away.