Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Merlins Post

reading all this...... what in the world did merlin DO??? i hear alot about o he's so bad, it's so sad, but not once was i able to find his crime in here.....

what gives??? someone wanna pm me?

#%^*! ! I knew something was weird with them.. Only modz had the same CPU and setup as merlin, not to mention all these new members all knew about the photo gallery and posted pics on it right away... I knew something fishy was going on!! GRRRRRRR!! How can someone pull such a horrid trick??? Merlin, I hope karma finds you and beats the #%^*! out of you!!!

You can be one someplace else.. Get out, you are no longer welcome at PCpitstop you #%^*!!

Yes. I feel your pain. How about you cut your fingers off so that each of the different personalities will have something in common i.e not being able to type #%^*!

here's the list of users that had their accounts locked today:

There was more too... But they were deleted previously. These are only ones I can remember off hand, but I know there were several more.

ComputerUngenius

linuxontop

moodybluesdude

We don't care #%^*!face!! GET OUT!! No one wants you hear.. take your stupid "mental problems" elsewhere!!!!! :angry:

Merlin, nobody is in any mood to forgive you. Just leave. We don't want you here. You have violated our trust. Find another community, there are plenty on the Internet, and try to avoid making the same mistakes.

I will but you wont know who I am will you? I will have a new ip addy soon enough.

This fool is turning into a virus...Ax break out the ray gun and zap his :filtered: :lol:

one day all of you ill find yourself's dealing with a mentally ill person and I hope they kick the #%^*! out of you

I used to deal with them alot on Ward 21 at the University Hospital mate. They fall to the ground like a stone just like anyone else when you knock them out ;)

I used to deal with them alot on Ward 21 at the University Hospital mate. They fall to the ground like a stone just like anyone else when you knock them out ;)

hit the ground like a bag of @#$% :woot:

Merlin is a sad individual. He obviously has problems if he gets his jollies from this kind of attention. I hope he seeks mental help.

Guest yepmeagain

I did and I hope I have gotten better! Now I dont have an ip addy.

Really

Edited by The Bear

I received a PM on the day after Merlin "died" from littleguy. The PM went on and on about Merlins wife and his family and how the sheriff had determined the other driver was drunk. He asked if I could help them get in contact with someone from MADD in their area, and to find out information on the offender of course I was happy to help as it was a weekend and no one at MADD Indiana could be reached. So I spent:

**one hour on a cell phone with the Indiana State Police where I basically called them uncooperative, decietful, and accused a State Patrol Officer of having his head up his behind.

** State Patrol refered me to the Lake County Sherriffs Dept who gave me the run around, now this is not odd, most agencies are not initally cooperative with MADD. They always would rather you talk to the county prosecutor.

** County Sheriff refered me to the morgue who refused to acknowledge any info at all., but when I told littleguy that he said well Merlins body had been released to the family already.

I was told Merlins real name was Brandon (was given a last name if mods need it) and was even given an offenders name.

Monday of this week, I spoke to the State Victim Advocate in Indiana and asked one of my co-workers to please help this family, to make sure they did not get screwed over in the justice system, to assist his wife in applying for financial aid from the Indiana Crime Victims Fund, went through the whole story with her about how horrific it was that this widow was left behind to raise two small children, one of whom is very ill, (?????) and just asked her as a co-worker to give a bit of special attention to this matter. on this coming Tuesday it will be ME that has to call her and tell her this was nothing short of a joke.

Looking back a few things stand out... he could not give me any location of the crash, but thats not unusual for grieving family/friends to either mess up the info or not recall it. He was adamant that I run info through him via PM as opposed to talking on the phone to either myself or MADD Indiana.

SO on that note, littleguy/Merlin/etc, I just want to thank you for wasting my time, and compassion. In your inbox is the name of the lady whos time I wasted on your behalf from MADD Indiana whom "your wife needs to contact so that maybe her burden can be lessened." I put a lot of my own time, on a weekend where I could be doing something fun, working on this for her.

You should be ashamed of yourself for this whole story and for the sorrow you milked from members here who cared about you and your situation. And you should hang your head in shame that you used drunk driving as your theme. On behalf of myself and other victims, I can assure you drunk driving is no laughing matter.

In the time it took me to type this post someone really died at the hands of a drunk driver.

angela

Edited by Angela

remarks removed. v

My appolgies to you my pm probably was a bit over the top

Edited by The Bear