Sign in to follow this  
Guest zippy1

What's The Latest: Pest Control Or Wait?

Guest zippy1

I think this has been kicked around more than the football will be tonite :D

but any news on Adaware 6 or shall we jump to pest control ;) or other? ;)

I think everyone is very interested in what Ad Aware 6 will look like, but I don't know anyone who has seen it yet (it should be in beta somewhere). A message posted on lavasoftsupport.com today said that it would be released before the end of the month. They're running out of month...unless they didn't mean January. :D

I would like to see the new one,,they said mid febuary for the free version,,but I'm having my doughts. :D v

Yep, I also wonder whether it would be better to put out the free version first. That way they could use their free users to fix problems before they put out the version for the paying customers.

Yep, I also wonder whether it would be better to put out the free version first. That way they could use their free users to fix problems before they put out the version for the paying customers.

Ya dave,,that even makes sense to me,,I reckon they feel bad for leaving their paying customer in the lurch they did.

But it would tick those paying customers of really good to get a real buggy product.

thats what i meant to say and just realized that i posted spyware......i currently use both but am looking forward to try adaware6 before i make up my mind

LOL ok thats what I was hoping you meant,,most folks would rather have adaware over spyware! :D v

I purchased Ad-Aware last spring and they e-mailed me that when the upgrade is ready there gonna let me know, Like Volt stated...mid Feb is what there saying