Sign in to follow this  
Minnie

Shift Key

i went to use my shift key and all of a sudden it does not work...it's strange it was working fine and it's a new keyboard. it's a logitech keyboard. all my other keys work fine. but both shift keys don't work :mrsgreen: anyone have any suggestions

Edited by Minnie

Can be hardware fault. Can dust or any object be the reason?

no we took it apart and looked there is nothing in there. a hardware default. so do i need get a new one already..if that is the case i will just steal fragged's keyboard :lol:

:lol: And he made you come here and ask us how dare him

:erm: he does not know, he took my buttons off and said..hmmm stuck a thingy in there and then said go to the pit.. :rolleyes: so here i am :huh:

did you guy's rub it with some alcohol? DO both shift key's not work?

:blink: no we drink our alcohol..but i will try and report back..and yes both shift keys don't work, they worked earlier today...strange

uhmmm yes..like 6 inches..lol :mrwinky:

it also used for making females come to your door late at night with the right software

Minnie, does fragged run Linux? :lol:

yes he does Fedora at that! I didn't mean drink alcohol.. I meant take the keys off and rub them with rubbing alcohol :P

:mrgreen: i know that is not the problem here..i think we have a much bigger issue cuz all my other keys work and both shift keys don't work so i think that this keyboard is just bad..do you know how hard it is to type without using that shift key :erm: not to mention i can't play my game either cuz i need that button to shoot :(

I would be turning it upside down and slamming it against a hard surface several times. If it doesn't work after that I would replace it.

I would be turning it upside down and slamming it against a hard surface several times. If it doesn't work after that I would replace it.

same.