Sign in to follow this  
moon

Terrorists Behead American On Video

ok, im really angry, know that in advance. i watched that sick video, i watched it, and since 9/11 I have not been this angry.

being probably the most far right member of this board, i have this to say to my President whom I adore.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON? we should be deep into blowing these "people" sky high right now, hell they should be dead already. I cannot understand, wont understand, refuse to entertain a decent reason for why we are not dropping bombs all over them right now, for why this innocent American life is not being avenged?

dont talk to me about election years, and politcal futures and rules of engagement. I want to watch those five men die in the most horrific manner possible. i want pure liquid revenge.

we need to get off our :filtered: and get in the air and on the ground and bring me five dead terrorists.

angela

While there are no WMD in Iraq and haven't been recently there are WMD in Iran. Before we attacked Iraq and said Iran was part of the Axis of evil, and before we demonstrated that Muslims should not be afforded the protections afforded under the Geneva Convention because they aren't the same as us, and now that we are busy labeling them as barbarians and plotting our revenge I wonder how long it will before an Iranian nuclear weapon is detonated somewhere we don't want it. Either sold to a sympathetic terrorist or stolen  ;)   ;)    ;)  and detonated. This is a real fear that has only become legitimate after our 2nd Gulf War.

Can someone propose a scenario where we win in Iraq?

"scenario" When Iraq is governed by there own people.

Did you think this would happen overnight? It took years for Germany to become a democracy as it will Iraq. I really don't think most German's would want to go back to the way it was as I don't think Iraqi's will once the country is stabalized.

Also, I think your comment "Muslims should not be afforded the protections afforded under the Geneva Convention" is insulting. When did the United States say that? These people are terrorist's. Maybe it does have to do with them being Muslim but not all of them are.

Cdave was not insulting Muslins....he was being sarcastic in that the torture n' abuse demonstrates they should not be afforded protection. he wouldn't truly insult anyone like that and is of the opinion that all should strictly adhere to the Geneva Convention....

reread his post and you'll see what i mean, i hope :)

oh lets bomb every thing and I can assear you will get them but for the price of alout of innocents.

The war on terrorism is as much a war with Ideas as it is with arms

Auntie Kracker, I saw the sarcasm in CDave's post, fret not ye southern belle. :)

To those who say that all Muslims must die because they cut an American dude's head off, take a deep breath and think a minute.

Won't the radicals over there think that all Americans must die since they raped Muslims?

Bush is fighting the wrong war here. The enemy should be bin Laden, the country that really supported him (take a wild guess, but it's not Iraq), and our own misguided foreign policy. I know it's only my conjecture, but it seems that Bush really wants to rule the world. "We will have democracy in Iraq." Guess what, silly tool, they don't want it there, or they would have revolted themselves to gain it.

Even if Bush did manage to create an American Empire (which I doubt will ever happen, because other countries have WMD, countries that Bush isn't attacking), the history books of the next milleniun would teach of the fallen Greek, Roman, and American empires.

This is a big can of worms we have gotten into, but we all can take a first step in seeting things right. Read my sig.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON?  we should be deep into blowing these "people" sky high right now, hell they should be dead already.  I cannot understand, wont understand, refuse to entertain a decent reason for why we are not dropping bombs all over them right now, for why this innocent American life is not being avenged?

Angela, drop bombs on who? The Iraqi people are just like the soldiers in the other post here, most of them are good honest people who want nothing more than to live their own lives. The sick :censored: who murdered that young man are a small minority, and for all we know they aren't even Iraqi. If we start killing indiscriminately, the terrorists will have won. To drop those bombs will create thousands of new terrorists. We will have sunk to the same level of barbarity that these animals have. To kill innocent people would make us no better than they are.

As hard as it may seem to be right now , we must hold our lust for revenge in check, seek out the people who are actually responsible for this outrage, then let justice have its day. To do otherwise is to become exactly like the people who did this are.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Ronbo

Auntie Kracker, I saw the sarcasm in CDave's post, fret not ye southern belle. :)

moi? a southern belle :huh:

:roller::roller::roller::roller:

i wasn't even thinkin' bout you when i posted that :P

While there are no WMD in Iraq and haven't been recently there are WMD in Iran. Before we attacked Iraq and said Iran was part of the Axis of evil, and before we demonstrated that Muslims should not be afforded the protections afforded under the Geneva Convention because they aren't the same as us, and now that we are busy labeling them as barbarians and plotting our revenge I wonder how long it will before an Iranian nuclear weapon is detonated somewhere we don't want it. Either sold to a sympathetic terrorist or stolen  ;)   ;)    ;)  and detonated. This is a real fear that has only become legitimate after our 2nd Gulf War.

Can someone propose a scenario where we win in Iraq?

"scenario" When Iraq is governed by there own people.

Did you think this would happen overnight? It took years for Germany to become a democracy as it will Iraq. I really don't think most German's would want to go back to the way it was as I don't think Iraqi's will once the country is stabalized.

Also, I think your comment "Muslims should not be afforded the protections afforded under the Geneva Convention" is insulting. When did the United States say that? These people are terrorist's. Maybe it does have to do with them being Muslim but not all of them are.

Cdave was not insulting Muslins....he was being sarcastic in that the torture n' abuse demonstrates they should not be afforded protection. he wouldn't truly insult anyone like that and is of the opinion that all should strictly adhere to the Geneva Convention....

reread his post and you'll see what i mean, i hope :)

I reread his post and still don't see the sarcasm. He said "and before we demonstrated that Muslims should not be afforded the protections afforded under the Geneva Convention because they aren't the same as us". I don't see it, sorry. It really sounds like he is saying that we are pointing to all muslims and that is not the case. Terrorist's should be given no rights at all. I was not trying to say he was insulting muslims, more that the US would single out a group of people like that is insulting to Americans.

Anyways, having "rules of war" is nuts in a way. What happens if the side that doesn't follow by the "rules" wins? Those so called rules would have no meaning. I thought war was something you fought to win at all costs? I don't see any other choice but to win this war actually. As I have stated before, any country that would harbor or give aid (support) to terrorist's is against us and should be dealt with.

It is an ideological war as almost every war since WW2 has been. First it was the communists and now the radicals in the Middle East. It is not the United States war and never was, when the people of Iraq want help or need help then the United States would have known. But instead of crucial part of democracy is missing in Iraq and that is the people.

It is an ideological war as almost every war since WW2 has been. First it was the communists and now the radicals in the Middle East. It is not the United States war and never was, when the people of Iraq want help or need help then the United States would have known. But instead of crucial part of democracy is missing in Iraq and that is the people.

they wanted and needed help after the first Gulf War, we bowed to political pressure from the same people who attempted to stop this war from happening this time. We turned our back on them when we shouldnt have and now this is the price we pay.

d12j28 ~

you may view Cdave's post however you wish though i can assure you he was not serious with his verbiage about Muslums being different n' such, especially with the three winkies in his post....

The Iraqi's were ready to revolt after the first gulf war and we left them hanging. Thousand's of them were killed by Saddam for the thought. The whole reason we are in Iraq comes from our lack of following through with things. Same with Afghanistan.

yep they arent savages.....she had a lot to do with the American invasion

yeah, that must be it one2. must be all her fault huh? :angry:

angela

OK, murdering this Christian woman was wrong, but isn't wrong done in every stinking country on the planet?

Why do we single out Muslim nations for our scorn?

I'm really getting tired of trying to open the eyes of the blind on this, but what about good ole cee-gar smokin Fidel? He's only 90 miles south of us, we could just send one missile from Florida.

Fidel Castro is a totalitarian dictator who oppresses his people. He jails and kills dissidents. He is one of the last of the true Communists left. Ah, hail, why don ole Dumbya keel his :filtered:?

Cubans are vital to the American economy. When they float on their homemade rafts to our country, we can hire them to wash dishes for $2/hour, because after all, they are just stupid butt Cubans who can't even speak English.

(SARCASM ALERT! SARCASM!)

North Korea:

Those ":filtered: terrorists" are saying that they have WMD (yes, REAL WMD!) and they will use it on us. Hmmm, why doesn't the Bushcroft Corporation go and kill the NK leader (don't really know his name, because it's not important to Dumbya, so it's not big news, but I think it's Kim Il Jong or something like that)? Maybe because Koreans aren't exploited as much here, and besides - if we #%^*! off China, THEY MIGHT BLOW US UP!

No, we play it safe and pick on little Mideast Arab countries, because the only good Arab is a dead Arab, and ain't that right, pilgrim?

OK, murdering this Christian woman was wrong, but isn't wrong done in every stinking country on the planet?

Why do we single out Muslim nations for our scorn?

I'm really getting tired of trying to open the eyes of the blind on this, but what about good ole cee-gar smokin Fidel? He's only 90 miles south of us, we could just send one missile from Florida.

Fidel Castro is a totalitarian dictator who oppresses his people. He jails and kills dissidents. He is one of the last of the true Communists left. Ah, hail, why don ole Dumbya keel his :filtered:?

Cubans are vital to the American economy. When they float on their homemade rafts to our country, we can hire them to wash dishes for $2/hour, because after all, they are just stupid butt Cubans who can't even speak English.

(SARCASM ALERT! SARCASM!)

North Korea:

Those ":filtered: terrorists" are saying that they have WMD (yes, REAL WMD!) and they will use it on us. Hmmm, why doesn't the Bushcroft Corporation go and kill the NK leader (don't really know his name, because it's not important to Dumbya, so it's not big news, but I think it's Kim Il Jong or something like that)? Maybe because Koreans aren't exploited as much here, and besides - if we #%^*! off China, THEY MIGHT BLOW US UP!

No, we play it safe and pick on little Mideast Arab countries, because the only good Arab is a dead Arab, and ain't that right, pilgrim?

Last time I checked Fidel didn't destroy the WTC's and kill over 3,000 civilians. We still should have taken him out a long time ago though.

Of course, they totally miss the point. No, Fidel didn't waste the towers, but neither did ole Saddam.

In fact, didn't we catch him, and have pictures of people brushing his teeth for the first time in his life (since dem scummy ole Iraquians don't believe in toof paste)?

Castro is a tyrant. There are mad tyrants in Africa. Ashcroft is a wannabe tyrant, but since he's a Yank, he's cool.

Sharon is a terrorist.

Arafat is a terrorist.

Open your eyes.

yeah, that must be it one2. must be all her fault huh? :angry:

angela

I think you must of misunderstood my post, I was in fact calling them savages. Tone of voice is so hard to distribute over the net :woot:

Of course, they totally miss the point. No, Fidel didn't waste the towers, but neither did ole Saddam.

In fact, didn't we catch him, and have pictures of people brushing his teeth for the first time in his life (since dem scummy ole Iraquians don't believe in toof paste)?

Castro is a tyrant. There are mad tyrants in Africa. Ashcroft is a wannabe tyrant, but since he's a Yank, he's cool.

Sharon is a terrorist.

Arafat is a terrorist.

Open your eyes.

I think your question was "Why do we single out Muslim nations for our scorn?" WTC and terrorist's. No, not all Muslims.

Missing the point?

Castro a tyrant? Yes

African tyrant's? yes

Ashcroft a tyrant? :lol: I don't think so.

Sharon? Arafat? Don't even want to get involved with that one. That area has been at war far too long. Why is it a "holy land" but they can't live in peace?

ok, im really angry, know that in advance. i watched that sick video, i watched it, and since 9/11 I have not been this angry.

being probably the most far right member of this board, i have this to say to my President whom I adore.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON? we should be deep into blowing these "people" sky high right now, hell they should be dead already. I cannot understand, wont understand, refuse to entertain a decent reason for why we are not dropping bombs all over them right now, for why this innocent American life is not being avenged?

dont talk to me about election years, and politcal futures and rules of engagement. I want to watch those five men die in the most horrific manner possible. i want pure liquid revenge.

we need to get off our :filtered: and get in the air and on the ground and bring me five dead terrorists.

angela

i agree with you Angela

Ive not commented till now because of the anger and hatred i feel.

its 2:30 am here and Ive just gotten home from work. and all i can think about now is getting some payback!!!

this is were the disciplined solider will perform he's or her duty with integrity and the undisciplined (national guard) solider will

lash out in anger like they did in the prison..at any time anyone of those solders could have went to the old man and the abuse would have been stopped.now they will stand before a court marshal and spend some time in the brigg.

i think president bush has two chooses

1) get bad and slam his fist on the table and get it done .........................let his troopers win this

or

2)pull the troops out and leave for the u.n.

and stop all aid to the region

at any time anyone of those solders could have went to the old man and the abuse would have been stopped.

They could have, unless this was sanctioned by the prison (or higher) leadership.

And I will say it again, to go out for vengence is to make us as bad as the scum that murdered that man. Go out find those responsible, bring them to justice and let the law punish them. To do otherwise is to create more terrorists and then the terrorists will have won.

Edited by Ronbo

the one thing I always wonder is why are terrorists so cowardly if they believe in what they are doing? Why must they put masks that shield their face? What do they fear?

I always wondered that too. Be a man, if you are so proud of yourself, and so sure that god is on your side, show your scummy face to the world so they can see what a big man you are while you and four buddys murder a helpless man.