Sign in to follow this  
moon

Terrorists Behead American On Video

I am so damn tierd of those people. I say nuke the whole region and be done with em all.

Posted Image

They are nothing but trouble to the whole world and what country would do anything about it? Hell they would all probably send us flowers for it. I have not forgotten the World Trade Center and I never will. This beheading of an American Civilian, just rekindled my feelings for thos SOB's. BTW: I could really care less what our solders do to the prisoners. Sorry if my feelings are so full of hate, but I have had enough of that area of the world. I hope I don't get banned for this, but Man I Am Mad!

Simply put, there would be no weeping mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters if we had kept our young men and women at home where the belong.

yes there would, in Iraq and the rest of the middle east they would still be there, and they still are but hopefully it is finally for the better.

I hope they don't think the same way. :(

Luckily (as we have found out...) they don't have any WMD...

Pretty much everyone has made superbly valid points in this thread... and for such a HOT topic I think you have all kept yourselves under check very well.

Personally I am just sitting here at work crying. :( I have no words.

yes there would, in Iraq and the rest of the middle east they would still be there, and they still are but hopefully it is finally for the better.

Of course, how could I not see that it is better to have Americans killing them then one of their own. :huh:

Guest Deuces Wild

I hope they don't think the same way. :(

That is exactly what they want us to feel....cower in the corner and ask them to please not hurt us anymore.

The hell with that.

We cower in fear of them and they win...they are terrorists and their goal is to terrorize us to submission.

To hell with them.

I almost thought about agreeing that we should pull out and forget about the region. Then I thought that by doing so we are doing exactly what they want us to....and what about our children and their children’s life’s? Do you want them to have to live their lives in constant fear?

Hell no.

Sorry...I do not usually use words like this but I am about as upset over this as I can get.

Bring it on terrorists. Bring it on. This has just begun. :angry:

Of course, how could I not see that it is better to have Americans killing them then one of their own. :huh:
must of missed the last part of my post :shifty:

I am so damn tierd of those people. I say nuke the whole region and be done with em all.

Posted Image

They are nothing but trouble to the whole world and what country would do anything about it? Hell they would all probably send us flowers for it. I have not forgotten the World Trade Center and I never will. This beheading of an American Civilian, just rekindled my feelings for thos SOB's. BTW: I could really care less what our solders do to the prisoners. Sorry if my feelings are so full of hate, but I have had enough of that area of the world. I hope I don't get banned for this, but Man I Am Mad!

I was unaware that the children living in that area blew up the world trade center. Can you explain to me their involvement and why they should be murdered by a WMD (hmm.. maybe they were looking in the wrong country :rolleyes:). The actions of few should NOT condemn the majority. Grow up.

We cower in fear of them and theywin...they are terrorists and their goal is to terrorize us to submission.

Who is this "they"?? The problem with terrorists is that we don't know who they are until they expose themselves. Everyone living in the country isn't a terrorist so we can't just go around shooting everyone till we "get em all". Like Bruce said, this war cannot be won.

Btw, u guys need to remember, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Some of them see it the other way around.

Edited by neo x1

KRAM,,thats kinda hot headed and lame.

Lets not forget the 90% of the folks over there who love peace as much as I and others.

I understand the 'need' to strike out,, it won't work in this neck of the world tho.

Need to try and work through it with as little death as possible in my opinion.

That is exactly what they want us to feel....cower in the corner and ask them to please not hurt us anymore.

The hell with that.

We cower in fear of them and they win...they are terrorists and their goal is to terrorize us to submission.

To hell with them.

I almost thought about agreeing that we should pull out and forget about the region. Then I thought that by doing so we are doing exactly what they want us to....and what about our children and their children’s life’s? Do you want them to have to live their lives in constant fear?

Hell no.

Sorry...I do not usually use words like this but I am about as upset over this as I can get.

Bring it on terrorists. Bring it on. This has just begun. :angry:

Thats brilliant.

Who's son would you like them to decapitate next? My son, your sons maybe? Perhaps just a strangers? That way it doesn't matter.

Maybe another attack on our major cities. Maybe Boston, Detroit, Cleveland or Los Angeles this time. :mrsgreen:

Take it easy folks,,don't want anyone getting into trouble over this thread.

Its very emotional I know,,but lets not let it get carried away....thanks!!

War has always been about killing. No shocker there. What is shocking is that we humans are unable to stop it. We always act mortified by it. It's not new. There is nothing heroic about it. It's just killing.

Good common sense deduction sherlock :tup:

That's what i've been trying to say when I say it's a war people get killed... get used to it. :rolleyes:

While there are no WMD in Iraq and haven't been recently there are WMD in Iran. Before we attacked Iraq and said Iran was part of the Axis of evil, and before we demonstrated that Muslims should not be afforded the protections afforded under the Geneva Convention because they aren't the same as us, and now that we are busy labeling them as barbarians and plotting our revenge I wonder how long it will before an Iranian nuclear weapon is detonated somewhere we don't want it. Either sold to a sympathetic terrorist or stolen ;););) and detonated. This is a real fear that has only become legitimate after our 2nd Gulf War.

Can someone propose a scenario where we win in Iraq?

I think it's bigger than Iraq. Iraq is just one manifestation of this conflict.

We are fighting against fundamentalism and the best way to win is to improve education and citizenship responsibilities.

Someone, some time ago, sent a link to an article by a Harvard researcher on how AL Q is making relationships with neo-nazis, white supremecists and Christian fundamentalists in Europe and the USA. Does anyone ahve it handy? It was an insightful article...although very scarey.

The battle the needs to be won is the battle for the hearts and minds of MIddle Easterners.

Please explain to me how a neo-nazi would want to have a relationship with anyone who didn't fit within their "guidelines" for acceptable people? :blink:

Wow! Wouldn't it be ironic that we went to Iraq to protect us and the world against WMD? And although we found none, we got so mad at them, that we used our WMD against them. Killing them all.

I can think of no larger irony in the history of the world.

Question: If we are going to use the big one in Iraq, we would bring our own troops home first, right?

I haven't seen the article but it is easy enough to see how fundamentalist Christians and Muslims could make common treaty. Muslims want their lands left alone. Christians want more modest behavior, no alcohol, no sex etc. At least until they turned on one another they have similar beliefs. They could live together as long as Muslims were left in their holly lands and Christians were not there. At some point there would probably be clash but at least initially they could reach common agreement.

While there are no WMD in Iraq and haven't been recently there are WMD in Iran. Before we attacked Iraq and said Iran was part of the Axis of evil, and before we demonstrated that Muslims should not be afforded the protections afforded under the Geneva Convention because they aren't the same as us, and now that we are busy labeling them as barbarians and plotting our revenge I wonder how long it will before an Iranian nuclear weapon is detonated somewhere we don't want it. Either sold to a sympathetic terrorist or stolen ;););) and detonated. This is a real fear that has only become legitimate after our 2nd Gulf War.

Can someone propose a scenario where we win in Iraq?

"scenario" When Iraq is governed by there own people.

Did you think this would happen overnight? It took years for Germany to become a democracy as it will Iraq. I really don't think most German's would want to go back to the way it was as I don't think Iraqi's will once the country is stabalized.

Also, I think your comment "Muslims should not be afforded the protections afforded under the Geneva Convention" is insulting. When did the United States say that? These people are terrorist's. Maybe it does have to do with them being Muslim but not all of them are.

This is why I made my earlier statements about how though it's wrong for Americans to torture prisoners, other countries do it to Americans.

It is time for one or the other:

Either America remains true to Geneva, in spite of atrocities commited by so-called "terrorists" - or as a country we freely admit that we will dish it out to you as hard as you do to us.

Bush went there saying he would take the high road, that he would free Iraqis from torture and death, but then our Army went over there and gave it right back to them. Of course the Iraqis will now give it back hard as hell.

What do you expect?

Man, we need people like Jimmy Carter and Anwan Sadat right now.

Violence wreaks further violence.

We need to get Bush out of office, and get some serious negotiations for peace in place.

And to those who say, "let's just blow all of those 'scum' to kingdom come", that won't solve anything. The survivors will vow to kill the US. Yes, killers are scum. So what the hell is George Bush, a frigin humanitarian?

TRIM TRIM TRIM!!!