Sign in to follow this  
moon

Terrorists Behead American On Video

Pleeeeeease stop droning on about photographs of 'torture'. You have no idea what torture is.

An Islamic militant website has shown a video purporting to show the beheading of an American in Iraq.

The video - the contents of which could not be verified - showed five men in headscarves and ski masks cutting off the man's head with a knife.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_ea...ast/3705409.stm

They should cut pieces off those #%^*! and feed then to the dogs and let them bleed to death. :censored: :censored: :censored: worthless punks :angry:

Thats just wrong. I feel so sorry for that guy. Yes. Intratech and Sublimer. keep taking the pictures. That is just WRONG! :censored: :censored: :censored:

:angry:

Thats just wrong. I feel so sorry for that guy. Yes. Intratech and Sublimer. keep taking the pictures. That is just WRONG! :censored: :censored: :censored:

:angry:

Taking what pictures? :blink:

That makes me sick. We should find the specific people who did this and bring them to justice. I am hopeful that we won't take the Israeli approach and escalate the violence against unrelated people in reaction to this.

I am afraid we may see more of this in the future, especially when more of the U.S. prison pics and videos come to light.

I fear that more such executions are inevitable. While for many this appears barbaric (and I would agree) it is not meant for a western audience except as a warning. In a land where beheadings, amputations and stonings are considered appropriate punishment and many such actions occur in public I do not think that it is surprising to find that many of the Iraqis and other middle Easterners find this appropriate and reasonable retribution for "American atrocities"

I would also point out that there are many people in the US that think that executions should be televised as a means of driving home the message that crime does not pay. ( I can't find the citations but I think it was slightly over 1/2 of the people that support execution support televised/public execution).

Where is the video feed?

Why would you want to see it FW? Man you may wake up at nights with nightmares after seeing something as horrible as that.

freeware,

im surprised to hear you say that? thats not some hollywood movie, or some other crap. thats an american, a human being, a life, and no way does anyone want to see that!

now you want to show me a video feed of the terrorists getting blown away, well, that i might watch.

angela :angry:

All you gotta do if you like stuff like that is take a look at the TV... there are loads of movies with people getting blown away, terrorist, criminals, innocents etc. :woot::woot:

Guest Deuces Wild

I fear that more such executions are inevitable. While for many this appears barbaric (and I would agree) it is not meant for a western audience except as a warning. In a land where beheadings, amputations and stonings are considered appropriate punishment and many such actions occur in public I do not think that it is surprising to find that many of the Iraqis and other middle Easterners find this appropriate and reasonable retribution for "American atrocities"

:mrsgreen: What were those "American atricities" that made us deserve 9-11 and 3,000 dead? What were the "American autrocities" that caused an American to be beheaded by Iraqi terrorists just 2 years ago?

This was a terrible, tragic event....an innocent American is beheaded by a bunch of thugs and you find fault with Americans for it???????Unbelievable. :mrsgreen::blink::mrsgreen::mrsgreen::mrsgreen::angry:

Edited by Deuces Wild

I don't see CDave saying that anywhere DW. I took him to mean that retribution in Iraq seems particularly barbaric to us in the West as we do things differently over here. Public executions are common over there and are shocking to Westerners. Nobody deserves to die like that, it is terrible. :(

Just like I didn't want to see some american tugging on some dude's wang, I don't wanna see that dude beheaded, muslim, catholic, christian, I don't want to see it. Hearing it is just bad enough.

Guest Deuces Wild

I don't see CDave saying that anywhere DW. I took him to mean that retribution in Iraq seems particularly barbaric to us in the West as we do things differently over here. Public executions are common over there and are shocking to Westerners. Nobody deserves to die like that, it is terrible. :(

I saw nothing in his post about saying how horrible it was. All I saw was him blaming it on "American atrocities".

I am pretty upset over this beheading. I am upset also over the constant American and US troop bashing postings on this board, most especially with some who appear to take joy in posting and reposting the pictures of the 7 (or 12 or 25 or 100) US troops torturing prisoners. Our military is not like that.

We are not a bad nation. The young man did not deserve this. We did not deserve this.

Yes I am pretty upset. The last thing I wanted to read in this thread was an excuse given by an American for what the Iraqi terrorists just did. :angry:

This is why all them S.O.B.'s need to be caught and exterminated....

They are nothing but heartless, crazy, scum...lower than scum... :angry:

A beheading is horrible, but personally I think that it is worse to see American dead bodies being drug through the streets and then burned, and then hung from a bridge. That was four people and this is just one person.

My personal opinion is that these events are horrible, but I honestly believe that things are going to get worse. Our reaction is understandable; we want revenge. We are already killing Iraqis at a rapid rate, but clearly our reaction will be to kill more of them faster. Once we do that, probably in a week, then we will see what their reaction will be. God help us all!

So I see escalating violence. More than our minds can possibly fathom. Please note: did we honestly think that there would be *no* Muslim reaction to the torture photos? And we will now respond in turn. My question, to which I do not know the answer, is how does this end? Do we think that the insurgents will surrender? They seem to be growing in numbers and brazeness.

I can see this cycle of violence going on for years. Perhaps at some point, they might even figure out a way to attack us directly in the US. And then we'll pull out the big one and blow them to kingdom come. Then we'll show those #%^*!s what democracy is really about.

Oh but wait a minute. If we did that, it will be pretty lonely to be an American. All of our allies will shun us. Perhaps even retaliate on our own soil. God help us all!

DW, calm down. I think that most of the West would see a beheading as barbaric, including CDave.

It seems that the whole Middle East has a very different level of tolerance for brutal violence. Still, there's a double standard. For example, this article talks about how Israeli soldiers on a raid into civilian Palestinian areas were killed. But MORE Palestinians were killed and it was almost a footnote to the story. Hell, the reason the soldiers were killed is their own explosives detonated, explosives they were planning to use on civilians.

Where is the video feed?

Freeware, a friend of mine showed me a video once of someone being beheaded live, by a knife, and the memory of that haunted me for a very long time. Never, do I ever want to see anything like that ever again. The people who committed the atrocity were sick #%^*! , and the people who posted that video on the internet were even sicker #%^*! :angry:

Trust me, you DON'T want to see it... :mrsgreen: -kd5-